Chapter 15

Chaeyoung

After a long day of paperwork, finally I'm done. I checked the clock and saw that it's 7:00 pm.

"What a tiring day." I said and yawned. I stretched my arms and stood up. I grabbed my coat and put it on. I'm about to call Mina when I heard the door open.

"Cub, the time is running and we're all hungry. Let's go!" Dahyun shouted with an impatient tone and stomped her feet like a child. I chuckled at the scene and walked to them.

"I am too, now let's go." I said and we all went out. I texted Mina that we'll be there in less than an hour.

"Cub, we're really happy that you found your happiness. I hope that she will be the one and that both of you will make it till the end." Hyung suddenly said and patted my back. I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you. Don't worry we'll make it. I'm glad that you're all my friends." I said and smiled at them.

"That's why you're going to treat us for dinner." Said Dahyun and put her arm around my neck.

"Yeah, except you!" I said and twisted her arm to escape. She groaned in pain and we just laughed at her.

"You heard her...Enjoy yourself bought meals." Tzuyu said and the latter just glared at her.

"I'm gonna pick Nabongs first then just text me where the place is." Hyung said while typing on her phone.

"Sure." I said then we got in our cars and drove off. Once we reached the place, we all got out and went in. I saw Sana come out from a room browsing on her phone.

"Sana!" Dahyun shouted and the latter almost dropped her phone. She looked at us, holding her chest with wide and furious eyes, more like to Dahyun.

"Yah! Dahyun-ah don't do that!. You almost killed me!" She shouted at us, and hit Dahyun. We laughed at her reaction, while Dahyun kept getting hits and apologizing.

"Sana, where are the others?" I asked so I can divert her attention from hitting the beaten tofu. She looked at me and didn't speak, instead she passed by us. She gestured to us to follow her and we just did it.

"Now she's mad." Tzuyu said and sighed, she ran to the girl with a head hanging low. Dahyun and I looked at each other with a confused face.

"Tzuyu is acting weird towards Sana. You notice?" Dahyun said and looked at me. I just shrugged and continued to walk.

We reached the room and we got in. The first thing I saw was Momo dancing and hearing her countings. There are still students in the room and they're focusing their attention to Momo. I scanned the area to look for a penguin. I saw her at the side, teaching other students. She's busy counting and demonstrating the dance that she doesn't notice my presence. I leaned on the wall, where I could see her clearly and stared at her. She played the music and dance, along with the students. I think they are the ones who are having a hard time learning some steps, so Mina had to help them out. I stared at her, following every move that she does, the song was sensual so the steps were sexy. 'Im feeling hot...' I quickly took off my coat and fanned myself. I looked at Mina and she's still dancing. Someone tapped my shoulder and I had to take off my eyes from Mina just to look at this disturbance. I looked at the person only to find a tofu's teasing face.

"What's with that look?" I asked and unbuttoned the cuffs of my long sleeves. She pursed her lips to Mina's direction and wiggled her brows.