Chapter 30

Chaeyoung

I stood up and wiped the blood from my fist. I opened the door and walked in. I felt her stop but when I sat down on our bed, she continued packing up.

I stared at her, memorizing every inch of her. Her black short shiny locks, her perfectly fleek eyebrows, her not long but cute eyelashes, those mesmerizing beautiful brown orbs, that pointy cutie nose, the moles on her beautiful face, and lastly, her luscious thin pink lips...

I smiled staring at her; she's so beautiful and ethereal. So precious in this world full of bad people, so fragile to be hurt...and yet I did...I looked away and felt a tear fall again, I wiped it off. I build up my courage again to look at her. I was stunned by her gaze, there's no emotion in her eyes other than hatred, anger and disappointment. I stared back at her, but I made sure my eyes spoke the opposite of what she has. She looked away but stared at my hand. I looked at it and it's sore and bleeding. I felt her walking towards me and held my hand up. I winced in pain but tried to hide it. I looked up and saw her just staring at me.

Her face glistened as the moonlight hit her face. I saw her shed a tear again. I quickly wiped it off and settled my hand on her face. She put her hand on top of mine and pressed it on her face. She shed a tear again before she closed her eyes. I can see how she tries not to cry or breakdown again.

I smiled at how lovely she looks, I really love you Myoui Mina...I really do...

"I love you..." I voiced out it whispering. She opened her eyes and I instantly felt tears on my hands. I was shocked when I felt the softness of our- it's my bed now. She crashed her lips to me and this time, she's the one who started to move. I let her control, and just follow along. She's kissing me roughly, like she's punishing me for what I did. She bit my lip, even though she already entered her tongue. I felt blood on my lips but didn't mind. 'I deserve this...I hurt her...' I felt her tears, falling with mine. I held her waist, supporting her. She started to hit me with her both fist, while forcefully pressing our lips together. 'It hurts but I don't have the right to complain, this is just the tip of an iceberg compared to how much I hurt her.' She slowly stopped hitting me and buried her face on my neck. I felt her heavy breathing on it and heard her sniffs because of crying.

"I hate you, I hate you..." She repeated and gripped tightly on my shirt. I smiled bitterly and caressed her hair.

"I know my angel...I love you too..." I said and shed a tear.

"Why do we have to end like this...?" She asked against my chest. I held her back and slowly sat up. She's still on my neck so I pulled her back.

"It's maybe a lesson...because maybe after this, we will find the true person who is the one for us..." I said and wiped her tears. I smiled at her while she shakes her head in disagreement. 'She really acts like a kid sometimes, a beautiful and cute one...' I chuckled and held her waist.

"You were the one for me Chaeng...I don't want anybody..." She said with pleading eyes.

"You're also the one for me. But maybe this is not our right life. Maybe in next life it's just gonna be the two of us, from the start until the end." I said and smiled at her. She shakes her head again and hugs me. I smiled as my heart breaks for what I'm going to say next.

"Find the better person Mina..." I said. She let go from the hug and looked at me, confusion written on her face. I smiled and that's when she broke down. She cried again silently and hit me.

"Find the person who's not a coward, selfish, who doesn't have trust issues, and don't have a traumatic past...find that person Mina...that better person who will trust you and who will love you more, 100x than I love you." I said. I held her hand that's on my face and put it against my lips.