Chapter 50

Chaeyoung

"Yah! Wake up Son Chaeyoung!" I heard Mina yelling at me. I opened my eyes and saw its already morning. I looked around and saw that I slept on the couch. This girl let me sleep on the couch.

"I told you to wake-"

"You look tired and I don't want to wake you up from your peaceful sleep. So I decided to let you sleep on the couch. Don't worry I brought you a pillow and a blanket." She said and pointed at the blanket that's on me. I sighed and sat.

"Wash yourself and cook our breakfast." She said authoritatively with crossed arms. I looked at her with a frown.

"Why would I-"

"Because I want to, just do it or I'll kick you out." She said then leaves. I watch her fade and sighed, that girl...I got up to wash myself then went to the kitchen. As I started to cook, she's sitting on the table watching me.

"You're really not gonna help me?" I asked her as she told me she wants: omelettes, hotdogs, bacon, french toast, pancakes, and fried rice, that's a lot! She shakes her head as a reply to what I asked.

"You're really giving me hard time, aren't you?" I asked pointing the spatula to her. She shakes her head again looking at me innocently. I just sighed and continue to cook.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"Continue to watch the movie." She replied.

"What? That's gonna be boring-"

"Why is it boring!? Harry Potter is a great story and movie, and its not like those typical movies where you cringe every time they use CGI!" She yelled at me. I turn to her with my hands up.

"I didn't say that the movie is boring. What I meant is, watching a movie for a whole day is boring." I said lowering my voice, trying not to add fuel to the fire.

"There are 5 movies left, that's just gonna be 7 hours-"

"7 hours!? We can do a lot of things by that time..." I said with a pout.

"Don't be a kid! It's not like there are other things that we can do..." She said and looks at me boring.

"We can do stuff...we can play games, talk, cuddle, kiss, make-"

"If that burns, I'll really kick you out." She said coldly looking at me blankly.

"Okay, okay, but I'm just saying that we can do other stuff instead of watching a movie for 7 hours. It'll hurt our butts sitting for a long time, just saying..." I said and glanced at her but she rolled her eyes.

"My house, my rules." She replied bluntly. I shut up since the hotdogs nearly got burned. I don't want to get kick out and get banned to her house.

"Ah!" I winced as the hot oil splashed on my hand. I turn to Mina and looked at her with a pout. She raised her eyebrow at me.

"What are you looking at?" She asked looking at me and to my hand. Completely clueless of what I'm trying to say.

"Aren't you gonna rushed over to me to see where I'm hurt and ask me if I'm ok, then I'll reply that I'm ok, but then you'll insist of treating my wound because you care and love me. Then after you treat my wound we'll stare at each other and then we'll kiss-"

"Why the hell would I do that!?" She asked looking at me weirdly and irritated.

"Because that happens in story, that was kind of cliché, but it'll leave the readers giddy and happy." I answered and then saw her rolled her eyes.