Chapter 42

Chaeyoung

"Bye babe, I love you too." I said and hung up. I was about to throw it away but it vibrated again. I answered the phone again.

"Babe. bye. and. I. love. you. too." I said emphasizing every word.

"I'm not your "babe"" I frowned as I heard Momo. I checked the caller's name and saw it's Momo.

"Oh, Momo, why did you call?" I asked and scratched my nape.

"Can you text or call Dahyun or Sana? I'm in a broadcast right now and neither of them was answering my calls." She said and I heard muffled noises.

"Okay, but can you tell me why?" I asked and tried focusing on her voice.

"Mina asked me to pick her up because she doesn't want to bother Jimin but I can't. So I was wondering if Sana or Dahyun can do it. But as I said, they weren't answering my calls." She said sounding mad.

"Okay, I'll contact them." I said and hung up.

It's been days since I heard her name. Ever since the concert incident I decided to avoid her, or at least stay away from her. I don't want to cause issues. But why won't she really ask Jimin instead? His boyfriend, for sure the guy would make time for her. Even when she thought it'll bother him, I know for sure Jimin would drop everything just for her.

I dialed Dahyun's number and it took how many times but she didn't answer. I did that to Sana too but the same thing happened. I sighed and dialed her number again.

"Cub, what-" I cut her off.

"Yah Kim Dahyun I've been calling you for hours!" I yelled at her.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung I'm the middle of our date! This is our alone time!" She yelled back. I winced from the loud of her voice and bit my lip.

"I didn't know-"

"And your timing was perfect too by the way." She said sarcastically. I scratched my nape and I actually don't know what to do. Ever though I came back last week, the three of them still didn't have a day off. There are a lot of things that they have to discuss to me and they also needed to guide me since it's been years since I manage the company. I guess it's their only time together and now I will ruin it. I sighed and massage my temple. Should I tell them or what? I don't want to ruin their day and I also don't want to stress out Momo.

"Cub!" I heard Dahyun yelled again.

"Sorry, I was-"

"What are you going to say?" She asked now calm.

"I...Uhmm..." I can't say it.

"What-"

"I was gonna ask you if you know where Jeongyeon unnie is? and Tzuyu?" I asked with my eyes closed. Maybe I could ask them instead.

"Jeongyeon unnie and Tzuyu is out for meeting." She said. I scratched my head and started to walk back and forth.

"You know it cub; you're the one who sent them there." She added that made me face palmed myself. Such an idiot...

"I...I just forgot..." I whispered.

"Okay...then I'll hang up now." She said that made me nod.

"Bye..." I said and hung up.

"Maybe I could ask Jihyo unnie or Nayeon unnie..." I said to myself and dialed their numbers, but Nayeon unnie was the only one who answered. Jihyo unnie's phone is out of coverage.