Chapter 52

Mina

"Yah Mina!" Chaeng yelled at me while I grin settling down on my seat, I'm by the window. I look at her and saw her pouting while glaring at me. I ignored it and pat the seat beside me.

"Go on and sit here, Chaeng." I said and smile. She did what I said but still with a pout.

"I told you I want to sit by the window..." I heard her said. I turn to her and pat her thigh.

"I didn't agree on it so I'm sitting here." I said and smirk. She didn't respond and that's when I notice that she's looking at my hand that's on her thigh. I didn't know that I didn't put it away after I tap her thigh.

"That's better than sitting by the window." She said looking at it and smirks. I felt my cheeks heat up so I quickly take my hand. I open my laptop and put my earphone on, acting like it didn't happen.

"Ooh! My angel is becoming bold...you know I like that..." She said and smirks while resting her chin on her palm. I rolled my eyes and push her head away as she's staring at me. I heard her laugh but I just ignored it. I then started to watch some movies and completely ignoring Chaeng.

In the middle of my watching, she suddenly pause it. I turn to her furious. She's smiling and pulls out my earphones.

"Just wanna remind you that it's a long ride. So if you want to rest, you can lean on my shoulder and sleep." She finishes and has this annoying smile. Obviously, she's teasing me.

"I mean, I don't mind if you suddenly lean on me. You're bold enough to do that." She added and laughs. I rolled my eyes and hit her thigh. She winced silently while I'm glaring at her.

"I have my neck pillow and the window is just beside me. I can just lean on it and sleep. I don't need you and your cliché actions." I said and plug in my earphone again. I heard her laugh before I continue to watch the movie.

~
"Welcome to Hawaii!" Chaeng yelled enthusiastically to me. I smile and look around. We're outside the airport and now waiting for a taxi to take us to the hotel that we should be staying.

"You look tense Mina. Don't worry I'm here!" She said and gave me an assuring smile. I did the same but still I'm kind of nervous.

"It's just that, it's my first time here and its way too far from Korea and Japan." I said and let out a shaky and loud breath. 'And also that I'm gonna be with you for a whole week...I don't know what will happen in those days...'

"We'll be fine, you might get lost but we'll make it through." She said that made my hand hit her. She laughs while I roll my eyes. Then a taxi came and we get in. The taxi man takes us to the hotel and on our way. I gotta say that I will really love Hawaii. It's so beautiful in here. The humid is great that makes me want to just walk around here later. I turn to Chaeng and caught her taking a picture of me.

"I'm taking a picture of the view." She said before I could say anything.

"You think I believe in you?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"No." She said and smiled looking at her camera. I just ignored it and look outside again, but can't help but smile, aish this girl.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the hotel and Chaeng ask for help for our luggages. I followed her to the front desk as we're gonna choose our room.

"One room but with two beds." She said while I just watch them at the side. But my eyebrow automatically rose as I see her lean back to the girl.

"But actually, just one bed but a queen siz-" My hand makes it through her ear and pinches it.

"Ouch, yah Mina!" She whined while I pull her ear. The girl looks at us confused while I smile at her.