Chapter 5

Mina

My body stiffens and my heart is beating fast. She's leaning to me and her head is a little bit tilted. I closed my eyes and waited but nothing happened. I open my eyes and see her face near me.

"I'm not gonna do it without your consent." She then whispers to my ear. My face turns red, she leans back and then wink at me. I turn around and start to walk away to hide my embarrassment. 'Yah! Son Chaeyoung, you're such a flirt.' I hear her chuckle so I walk faster. When I get inside I go straight to my room and lock myself. I hear them calling me but I ignore them. I just take a shower and sleep.

~

I wake up when I feel that someone is rocking my shoulder. I rub my eyes and look at the person who's bothering me.

"Oh, Sana, why?" I ask her and fix myself to sit.

"It's dinner time, we already ordered some foods." She said and got up from my bed.

"I'm still sleepy..." I said and covered myself with the blanket but she pulled it down and dragged me.

"Get up!!" She yelled at me. I let out a big and loud sigh and did what she said.

"I'm just gonna wash up." I said and she nodded at me while giving me her victory smile and left me finally. 'That squirrel is sometimes annoying.'

After I washed myself I exited my room. As I close the door, I see Chaeyoung walking with her head down and hands in her pocket. She's still wearing the same jeans but now her top is a muscle sleeve. 'She's...hot.' I stare at her and I think she notices it because she lifts her head while brushing her hair. 'Now she's really being hot....' she looks at me confused. I blushed because she caught me checking her out. I turn around and start walking but I hear her chuckling.

"My angel, did you just check me out?" She asked with a teasing tone and brows wiggling. I roll my eyes but walk faster. She fastens her pace too and is still chuckling. I then see Momo and Sana preparing the foods on the table so I help them.

"Chaeyoung, right? Why are you laughing?" Momo asks Chaeyoung and they both sit beside each other. I glare at Chaeyoung while she's staring at me.

"Yes, oh...I just watched a video where a girl was checking out her crush." She replied with her teasing eyes on me and started laughing again.

"I don't think the girl has a crush on that girl." I said irritatedly and emphasized the last word while glaring at her. I then start distributing the plates.

"Then why is she checking the girl out?" Chaeyoung retorted with a teasing tone while squinting her eyes on me.

"Maybe she was just looking or something...I don't know." I said and looked at her frustrated.

"Whatever you say Mina..." She said, still looking at me teasingly.

"Why do I feel like those girls are you?" Momo said and pointed at us. I shake my head in disagreement and sit beside Sana, facing Chaeyoung.

"I feel that too when Mina started to defend the girl." Sana said and started laughing at us. I just glared at them which made them laugh more.

~

"So Chaeyoung, how did you meet Mina?" Momo asked Chaeyoung to tell them but not with full details.

"Oh...that's how you two met, that's very sudden Mitang. If you don't know Mina is a very introverted person and often mistook as arrogant because she doesn't smile or talk that much, so it surprises me that she brought a "friend"." Momo said, emphasizing the last word. I rolled my eyes and glared at her because I know she's teasing me. She just laughs in return.