Chapter 14

Chaeyoung

I stopped my tracks and them as well. They looked at me confused. I looked at Mina and smiled.

"Mina, wait for me here, I'm just gonna get something." She just nodded at me confused.

"Guys can all go home after I text hyung ok? Don't ruin my plan." I said with a stern voice. They just nodded but my friends were grinning, I glared at them.

I ran to the store and bought the thing that I wanted. After that I got out and text hyung to go now.

I saw Mina sitting at the bench waiting for me. I sneak in to her because she's looking down. I put the penguin plushie on her lap using my right hand and leaned on her right side. She snapped her head towards the right side and our faces were inches apart. We stared at each other, but more like...I stared at her lips. I blushed and looked away.

"I...uhmm...I bought the plushie...for you..." I said stuttering while scratching my nape. I cleared my throat and finally looked at her. I saw her caressing the plushie while smiling and blushing cheeks. I smiled and kneel in front of her.

"I didn't win it for you...but I bought it." I said and smiled at her brightly. She looked at me and chuckled.

"Thank you...I didn't know you would really buy me one...I mean it's kind of childish and cliche." She said and hugged the plushie, 'l wish I'm the plushie.'

"I like you that's why..." I said and shrugged.

"Such a sweet talker..." She said while shaking her head. I just chuckled; I grabbed her hand and stood up.

"Let's take you home." I said and she stood up. We started to walk hand in hand while she's still smiling and hugging the plushie.

"It looks like you." I said. She quickly snapped her head towards me and looked at me irritated. 'I just made a penguin angry.'

"Excuse me!?" She said and raised her brows. I chuckled at her reaction.

"You waddle when you walk Minari. Just letting you know." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I know that, my friends told me. Can't believe you notice it too..." She said and pouted. 'Cute'

"I know everything about you." I said and smiled proudly at her. She squinted her eyes and said...

"Can you state it then?"

"You like ketchup. You love to play video games and you're very good at it. You're a great dancer and you learn ballet for 11 years-" she cut me off.

"How do you know I learned ballet for 11 years..." She said and squinted her eyes.

"Sana accidentally told me when we were discussing the dance scene in Momo's dance studio. You were off at the bathroom that time." I said. She nodded and gestured her hands for me to talk more.

"You're like a baby when you rubbed your eyes, when you just woke up. You're cute when you pout. You have a gummy smile and it's so cute!. You have many and cute moles on your face. You're hot when you're sweating. You always blushed when I called you 'my angel'. You also like to hit me. You're gorgeous inside and out and of course, always struck me just by walking and talking to me. And you my angel are so ethereal." I said and looked at her lovingly. We were at the parking lot now and standing at the passenger side. She's blushing while hugging the plushie.

"That's not how you tell people that you know them. You clearly just praise me." She said while looking at me irritated. I chuckled and opened the door for her.