Chapter 41

Mina

"Congratulations, you did great today." Jimin said and kissed my hand. I giggled and looked at him.

"You too, babe..." I said and kissed his cheek. He's driving so I can't peck his lips. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"By the way, the kid was really adorable today." He said and glanced at me. I nodded while smiling.

"Yeah, I can also tell that she had fun today!" I said happily and smiled.

"Yeah, it's written in her face the whole time." He said and I just nod vigorously.

"...especially when she's with you and Chaeyoung..." He added that made me frown. I turned to him and saw him smiling.

"She loves the both of you so much...her two moms'..." He said and I can sense something in his voice.

"Babe-"

"You look like a happy family earlier. Lily has even resemblance of you and Chaeyoung..." He added and glanced at me with a smile.

"Babe, stop whatever you are thinking..." I said and rubbed his arm.

"I'm just saying because I noticed..." He said still with that stupid smile.

"She even looked at you lovingly-"

"I told you to stop-"

"And you know what?" He ignored what I said.

"I looked at you the same way she did." He looked at me and I see hurt in his eyes. I didn't know what to say.

"And you know what hurt me more?" He said and I felt pang in my heart. I don't want to see hurt him.

"You looked at her the same way she did-"

"Stop-"

"And you never looked at me that way!" His voice was raised and I saw a tear fell down his eye. I froze and my heart skips a beat.

He wiped his tear in front of me and get back on driving.

~
We entered the restaurant along with the others. We already had a reservation for this night so the staff just assists us to our table. Jimin pulled a chair for me and after I sit, he sat next to me. 'Act like nothing happened...'

"What a day..." Momo said as she sat beside me. I laughed at her and pat her back.

"You did great today, unnie!" I said with a proud smile. She did the same to me and straightened her back.

"We all did great today...especially you and Sana." She said and glanced at Sana. The latter beamed her bright smile and I can already tell that Momo unnie's heart is going crazy right now. I turned to her and glared. She's frozen so I pinched her thigh. She blinked a few times and looked at me. I glared at her and she just looked at me sorry. 'You're being so obvious!'

"It was fun dancing again, I felt alive and felt like I was back from the graves!" Sana said, she's greeting her teeth playfully with her fist balled up.

"Yah Sana! Didn't know you can dance to those songs like that!" Nayeon unnie shouted with her palm place on her forehead, she's looking at Sana bewildered. I think they were talking about the one where we're dancing to "Dance for you" by Beyonce. Sana suddenly stood and does the grinding one. I covered Jimin's eyes and turned his face to me.

"Yah Sana unnie!" I yelled and glared at her. She turned to me grinning and they all laughed when they notice where my hand is.

"Jimin already saw it earlier, don't make me feel disgusted!" She yelled back and sat. The others just laughed while I put my hand away from Jimin's eyes.