I don't care about the consequences.

I am done. 

His grip on the wheel tightens and with a force he slams the break. I look around seeing that he has parked somewhere. 

But why? 

"Would you like to fucking repeat that?" He challenges me cruelly knowing that I won't be able to. 

"N-no!" I stutter slightly as he gets dangerously close to me. 

"You are nothing but a whore that I was forced to marry. I will fucking torture and punish you to remind you of that fact." His hand grips my hair and I whimper. 

His finger trails down by neck down to my cleavage. 

"Don't touch me." I squirm unlike in Dante's safe embrace Romero's touch makes me feel disgusted and worthless. 

"If you come dressed like a whore you're asking to be treated like one." He squeezes my left breast and I try to push his hands off of me but they tighten. 

Thank God we were running late to the auction and he stops his abuse and continues driving. I hated him touching me. 

But he can justify it saying I am his wife even though I am treated like his maid. 

Who am I meant to tell? What am I meant to say?

When we arrive at the auction, I follow Romero blindly to a seat. The auction begins loads of beautiful art piece and jewellery are up for sale but Romero has not once bid on any of them. What was the point of coming if you are not going to buy a piece? 

It is for charity. 

"Are you not going to bid on anything?" My curiosity gets the best of me. 

"You do not speak to me!" He says in a low voice trying to hide his anger and show everyone the 'perfect picture' of himself. 

"And for everyone in this room right now there is a twist to this auction for charity. All the ladies on our guest list have been entered into a Singleton club for now." The man presenting says.

A singleton club? 

What the fuck? 

"We will be picking 5 ladies who will be bid on and they get to go on a date and spend the night with whoever bid the highest. Married, taken or single? Anyone of you has a chance of being picked." 

Little did she know that her name was going to be amidst everyone else?

Little did she know who she was going to spend a date and whole night with?

Romero

Bringing her with me was a mistake. 

I should've just brought Natasha with me. 

Only because my father and mother told me that it is important for us the married couple to make an appearance I brought her here. 

I wasn't lying when I told her I will torture and punish her every single day for the rest of the year. 

I'm not the same loving man she once knew. My love is and always will be for no one other than Natasha Rivera. 

There she is on that fucking stage, a smile on her face for a date. 

Why would she do that? She is fucking embarrassing the Moretti name. 

"Athena Rosa." The presenter says out loud in the speaker announcing her to every fucking horny man in this room. 

Yeah just abandon the Moretti name even though everyone in this fucking room knows you are married to me. 

"Let the bids begin!" He announces and the bids start.

"1000 Euros!" Someone starts and I scoff holding back a laugh. 

Of course Athena is worth 1000 Euros.

Athena looks so uncomfortable on that stage. 

I'm not going to be leaving here with her. She will be leaving with one of these men and staying the night.

I really don't care. Another punishment. Another kick seeing her suffer. 

"100,000 Euros!" Someone says and I can hear everyone gasp. 

What the fuck? 

Who would pay that much for my wife? 

"Gone, going once, going twice. That young chap at the back gets to take Athena Rosa for the night." I turn around seeing who he is pointing at. 

Anyone but him. 

Why the fuck would he do something like that?

Why is he even here? 

I did not expect him to bid so high for a date with my wife. 

For my Ena.  

A/N:

Doesn't she deserve a night of happiness?

Who do you think bid on her?

How will Romero react?

Read to find out ;)

Comment and Vote

Soul x