10th Day of Oneshots

Start from the beginning

"No need," Mario closed his eyes and a green dust covered him and when it disappeared, he was cleaned from the dirt.

"How did-"
"Learnt it while mining." He shrugged while  taking his seat between Bryan and Mitch. None of them questioned it seeing as he IS a cavern dragon slayer.

"Ok now that Mario is here, let's open the presents!" Bryan yelled excitingly

The other 3 chuckled at his childishness and Mitch stood up and grabbed his presents that he got them. He handed Colin the orange one, Bryan the red one, and Mario the green one.

Bryan opened his first and it had a miniture fire dragon pendant inside. He squealed even as he put it on.

Colin opened his and it had a shadow dragon pendant inside. He had a similar reaction to Bryan while he put his own on.

Mario opened his and of course, his had a cavern dragon pendant inside. He chuckled as he put his one on like the other two.

"So, you guys like your gifts?" Mitch asked, knowing exactly what the younger ones' answers are.

"Absolutly!!" They shouted.
"It's cute and it reminds me of my dragon." Mario said while looking down at his pendant.

"Well, I'm happy you like them. Colin, you wanna go next?" He eagerly nodded and ran to get his gifts.

He gave Bryan the fire-patterned present, Mario the rock-patterned present, and Mitch the skull-patterned one.

Mitch was first this time and opened it to see a purple jacket inside. He pulled it out and smiled when he read the back which said 'Mitch the Poison Dragon Slayer'.

Mario opened his and also saw a jacket. He also smiled when he read the back saying 'Mario the Cavern Dragon Slayer'.

Bryan excitingly opened his and saw a jacket inside his too. His face lit up as his jacket said 'Bryan the Fire Dragon Slayer'.

They all looked at Colin to see that he had his own jacket on. He turned around and they all smiled when his said 'Colin the Shadow Dragon Slayer'.

"These are awesome Colin. Where did you get these?" Bryan asked once Colin turned back around.

"I have a friend that works in a clothing workshop. I did a little favour for him a few weeks ago so he owed me." He said as he took a seat.

Bryan practically jumped out of his seat when it was his turn to give the gifts.

He gave Mitch a long rectangle one, Colin a sphere and Mario a pyramid.

Mario was the first this time to open his present. He unwrapped the triangular present and it revealed to be a glass pyramid with little figures of them inside it and magic corresponding to each of them.
"I don't say this much but this is adorable, thanks Bryan."

Colin opened his and saw an orange and purple, clear ball. His eyes widened as he looked at Bryan who smiled widely at him. "How did you know?!"

"I heard you say once that you love playing with bouncy balls while swimming when you were a kid so, here you go!"

"Well I love it!"

Mitch unwrapped his gift to be met with a box. He was confused so he opened the box and gleemed when he saw a new sword inside. It was purple with blue swirls around it and a crystal handle. "I needed a new sword! And this one is light-weighted so it's great!"

It was the final brother's turn to give their gifts to the others. He walked over and grabbed the bag and sat back in his seat.

"So, my gifts aren't wrapped. I was late because I was still trying to find these." He said while pulling out a brown and green crystal out of the bag.

"Is there anything special with the crystals?" Mitch asked while getting a closer look at the crystal with Colin and Bryan.

"Yep. I read in a book that there are these special crystals for dragon slayers. It will increase their magical power and even give them new abilities. But it only works if the dragon slayer had the crystal somewhere on them." He said while getting out the other 3 crystals.

He gave Bryan the red, orange and yellow crystal. Mitch got the purple and dark blue crystal. Colin got the orange, purple and black one.

"So Bryan, yours is a Fire Dragon crystal called Infernite. Mitch, yours is a Poison Dragon crystal called Venomite, and Colin, yours is a Shadow Dragon crystal called Darkernite." Maro explained while the others examined their own crystal.

"You said that there are new abilites that come with these?" Mitch looked back at Mario with curious look.

"Yes there are. Look, I'll show you." Mario walked over to a wall in the cave and calmly walked through it.

The others freaked out and frantically ran over to the wall, tapping it a few times. "Mario! You alright?!"

"Yep, perfectly fine."

The 3 jumped and looked behind them to see Mario, standing there with a grin on his face.

"How did you do that?" Bryan asked more curious than before.

"Like I said, new abilities. I can walk through walls, lift heavier rocks than before, withstand lightning bolts and even this!" He waved his arms around a dust began to spin around him until it surrounded him completely.

When he reappeared, he was wearing a pair of rock-like dragon wings and horns.

"We can all do that so don't worry. Bryan, you don't have to use your dragon force when not needed anymore!" Bryan got really happy when Mario said that.

"What about us?"

"Colin can go invisible, teleport between other peoples shadows and have wings like mine! Except they look like shadow clouds and your horns are black." Colin started jumping up and down, excited to test his new powers.

"Bryan, you can summon a meteor shower, become fire resistant and also summon wings and horns. Your wings will have fire tips and so will your horns." Now Bryan was excited to test his powers.

"Mitch, you can't get sick, you can summon a ball of literal poison, and have wings and horns like us. Your horns will be black faded to purple but I don't know about your wings." Mitch nodded, acting like he wasn't excited. On the inside, he was as excited as his younger brothers.

All of them had a group hug and all of them, including Mitch and Mario, shouted.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS ATLANTIDE!!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: You see, this one was supossed to be an SNO one but I got mixed up. I did do more than I was expecting because I just really like the dragon brothers!! No more FTO christmas oneshots needed anymore. Just one more SNO and OOO left before the Christmas special. I also will be doing another oneshot continuing with the crystals and their abilites. Anyways, I now need an SNO oneshot! I may have one but in case I do need it, pls leave one! Even if I don't need FTO christmas oneshots, leave some normal ones anyways.

Pls the songs I have chosen are:

Feliz Navidad
All I want for Christmas
And
The Christmas Can-Can (search it up, its hilarious)

All suggested by
Ashl0390 summerlover1342 and WHyCallMeKate for these lovely song suggestion.

You will find out why I needed these >:)

Also which out of SNO, FTO, OOO could you imagine singing The Christmas Can-Can, if they were to sing it. If you still don't know what it is, search it NOW. :3