"What happened?" Brit asked.

"The hospital just called and before they could finish their sentence my phone died."

"Do you think one of them woke up?"

"I don't know but I hope so."

"Me too." She said.

"We'll find out soon."

•••

We pulled up to the hospital and got out the car. As we walked in and walked to the front desk to sign in but Mr.Kennedy stopped us.

"Monique!" He said.  

I turned around.

"Brianna been taking into surgery they saw signs of her trying to wake up. There's a possibility of her waking up after the surgery." He said.

"Oh my god this is great!" Brittany said.

"Do they need extra hands I can help!" I said.

"Go grab a uniform out the closet and I'll take Brittany to the break room so she won't be out here alone." Mr.Kennedy said.

I ran to the storage closet and found a uniform and put it over my clothes.

2 hours later..

I went to get Brittany out of the break room as the rest of the doctors and nurses finished the surgery. I went to the bathroom and changed then we sat in the break room.

After 15 minutes Mr.Kennedy came out and said we can go to the room.

"I'm nervous." Brittany said.

"Don't be everything gonna be fine." I said.

We walked in the room and laying there with her eyes open was Brianna. Brittany ran over to her hugging her.

"Oh my god this feel like a dream!" She said.

I walked over to her and smiled, "hey bitch!" I said as I kissed her forehead.

Brianna pushed both of us off her.

"Who the fuck is y'all?" She said.

Me and Brittany looked at each other in shock.

Brianna laughed, "I was just playing." She said.

We all laughed and hugged her again.

I used Brittany phone to call everyone and tell them that she's awake.

Brianna looked at all the flowers and chocolate she had.

"Oh my god all this for me?" She said.

"Hell yeah sis cam mama been sending flowers up here to you and cam every since she found out what happened."

"AYEEEEEE WASSSPOPPIINNNN SIS" Chris said as he busted in the room, walking behind him was Auntie lee, Denny, and Cam mom.