Season 1, Chapter 1: The Entrance Exam

~Your POV~

I was heading towards the boat that was going to my new school to try out.

That school was Duel Academy.
One of the most hardest dueling schools to get into and I wanted in.
I loved dueling since I was a kid.
The thrill of battle, the excitement of winning and it's fun.

My brother was attending North Academy. His name was Jesse Anderson.
I wish he would stay here with me but he said that North Academy was his home.

I made my way on the boat and I sailed off with other students taking the exam.
On the boat, I took a quick look at my deck.

My deck was the Darklords.
A very hard deck to master because you lose so many life points due to their effects.

"Well guys... You got me this far. Let's go higher." I said talking to my cards.

The boat stopped and I saw the huge school ahead of me. "Here you are, Duel Academy." The Captain said.

"Thank you for the ride." I said to the Captain.

He smiled, "Your welcome. Good luck on the Exam."

As I entered the building, I saw many rows and columns of duel fields separated from one another.
I didn't realize so many people were competing.

I was walking around the duels.
I saw Red-Eyes Black Dragon, then I saw Monster Reborn being played, but then I saw a metal dragon with three heads.
It roared and I heared the duelist shout "Attack Cyber End Dragon! Finish him!"

I wanted to look more but someone bumped into me and I fell.
"Hey! Watch where your going." The black haired male yelled.

"Sorry..." I said getting up and introduced myself. "My name's (Y/N), (Y/N) Anderson. What's yours?"

"What? You mean you've never heared of me?" The male sounded surprised.
I shook my head.
Then he put his fist in the air like a chant, "I'm the Chazz! And I'm going to Chazz it up in these Entrance Exams."
He sounded confident and pumped.
I like that in a duelist.

"Nice to meet you Chazz. I hope we get to see each other soon. Good luck on the exam." I said to him.
"Luck? The Chazz doesn't need luck-" Chazz was interrupted by the sound of a female's voice,
"But Chazz does need to take a chill pill." The voice said.
I turned and saw a girl with blond hair wearing a blue/white uniform.

Chazz and I looked at her amazed.
She smiled at the both of us.
Chazz was the first to say something, "No way! You got into Obelisk Blue?"

"Did you expect anything less Chazz?" The girl sounded annoyed.
"N-no ofcourse not! I just meant-" Chazz was interrupted again by the sound of the announcement.
"Would Chazz Princeton please report to arena No.2"

"Wish me luck I guess, even though I won't need it. Cause I'm going to Chazz it up!" Chazz said and ran off.

I was alone with the blond haired girl.
"So what does 'Obelisk Blue' mean?" I asked her to start a conversation.
"Its the highest rank in Duel Academy. You see, Duel Academy has different dorms. There's Obelisk Blue, Ra Yellow and Slifer Red." She said.