Dentist (johnwatsonisbae)

"Luke, could just tell Ash you forgot to pick me up?" I grumbled, standing outside his car.

"I'm not getting in trouble for you! You shouldn't have watched the music video,"

"Well I'm sorry but I didn't know,"

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, opening the door for me.

"In,"

I climbed in and huffed, not looking to him as we started to head towards Ash's work. He had to remove my wisdom teeth and, as any sane person, I wasn't pleased; the boys seemed to get a kick out of it.

I'd watched a music video earlier, that just so happened to be about the dentist, and the drugs you get put on. Obviously, I was getting them.

"Calum's going to hold your hand, but you'll be asleep anyway," 

"Can't we just leave it?"

"No, Bela,"

I groaned and slumped further into the seat, not wanting to see my brother for the first time. Knowing Ash was waiting for me made it worse.

When we got there, Luke put his arm firmly round my shoulder and took me back to their exam rooms, letting me in to where everyone else sat.

"Bela," Ash smiled, "take a seat,"

"What drugs are you giving me?"

"Nothing right now," he said slowly, "why?"

"She's freaked out over a music video," Luke said, ruffling my hair.

"Well they got hallucinations and were trapped and,"- "Bela, at most you'll dream,"

"But what if I don't!"

"Sit down," Michael said, resting his hand on my shoulder as I did, "it's okay,"

"What if it goes wrong?"

"Bela," Ash sighed, "it's not going to go wrong. I've got your xrays and Mike and Luke, then Calum to make sure you're okay while asleep. Come here,"

He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back, shushing me as I began to cry; I was terrified

"I'm only putting you to sleep so it's comfy for you, not because things might go wrong. Your teeth are practically begging to come out,"

"I'll keep hold of your hand," Calum hushed, "sit back sweetheart,"

Hesitantly, I let Ash take a look before anything, Luke giving me a blanket, and Michael tracking my heart rate.

"Alright, we will give you the medicine now, and it'll make you sleepy,"

"Wait,"

"We need to start now, Bela. You'll be okay hun,"

"I'll do it, Ash," Michael said, making him move and start to run his fingers through my hair.

"Promise it won't be scary,"

"I promise,"

I felt the needle go in and my breathing hitched, Luke rubbing my shoulder. Though he'd been firm earlier, I knew he meant well.

"I'm not sleepy,"

"You will be,"

"What if I'm... if I'm not,"

Ash just raised his eyebrows and shook his head- it was the last thing I saw before sleeping.

When I woke up, my head flopped to the side, and gradually the noise got louder.

"Hello?"

"Don't talk sweetheart," Ashton said, rubbing my cheek. Slowly, I blinked, my eyes focusing and Ash infront of me. He held my hand, and softly kissed it.

"Is it done?"

"It is,"

"You're the best big brother,"

"Thankyou," he laughed, "no talking, remember?"

"Sorry,"

Michael sniggered and put the blanket over me again, Calum and Luke entering my view.

"All done, nothing scary," Calum smiled.

"You are,"

"Oi!"

"Luke scared me earlier,"

"Oh, I'm sorry,"

"Let's go," I said, trying to stand, only for Ashton to shake his head and push me back.

"No, you'll be staying sat for a bit longer,"

"Get me out of here, it's bright,"

"Here then," Michael said, passing me glasses, "take deep breaths,"

"Ash,"

"Mhm?"

"Thanks for not making it scary,"

"Of course, Bela,"

"It's like you're magic,"

"Whatever you say,"