doctor (imagine for karaCurtislove)

Light burst through the curtains, waking me up immediately. A soft breeze made its way through the curtain, and I heard a cup be place next to me.

The tv was muffled by the covers, and I heard Ashton take a sip of his own coffee.

And it would almost be perfect, if it wasn't for the fact that my stomach ached.

"Good morning love," he whispered, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I hummed and held his hand, gripping it tightly as a stabbing pain shot through my stomach.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes,"

"Don't lie to me," he chuckled, "headache?"

"I'm fine," I sighed, turning over and burying my head into his bare chest. His breathing was calm, and contrasted my rushed, desperate breaths.

As another pain shot through my stomach, I yelped, his strong arms protectively wrapping round me.

"Hey, hey, Kara,"

"Ash,"

"It's okay, tell me what's wrong,"

I sniffed, my whole head feeling blocked up.

"My stomach really hurts,"

"Have you been sick?"

I shook my head and wiped my tears, letting him sit my body up. Patiently, I waited as he picked up the duvet and grabbed pillows. He held his hand out and I took it, slowly walking downstairs.

However, my body disagreed with the movement- I hurried to the bathroom and fell onto my knees.

Right before I'd thrown up, Ashton ran through and pulled my hair back. While my stomach emptied itself, he rubbed my back and shushed me.

"We'll just relax today,"

"I stink,"

"You don't stink, swish your mouth out with water," he said calmly, waiting as I did.

"Cuddle me," I said quietly, walking towards him and starting to cry.

"You don't need to cry, lets go to the sofa,"

"I feel so sick,"

"I know Kara, I know. Lay down,"

Without objecting, I laid on the sofa with my head on the pillows, letting him lift my legs up on his lap.

Gently, he started rubbing my feet which I really appreciated. Working in heels, and standing up all week didn't do them any good.

"Do you think you can manage a drink, or some food?"

"Some water,"

"I got you some already," he smiled, passing me a glass of water, "do you think rubbing your stomach might help?"

"I don't know,"

"Let's try it, think about some food you might like,"

His warm hand slipped under my top, rubbing circles onto my stomach. The other ran its fingers through my hair.

"I love you," he said, "even if you're throwing up,"

"I don't think I could say the same," I laughed, "I hate sick,"

"But what if I need babying?" he pouted, "I'd have to call Cal to cuddle,"

"He probably gives better ones because he's the same size,"

"I think I'd prefer yours," he giggled, "is it helping?"

"Yeah,"

"I think you should get some more rest,"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. You look really sick- still beautiful, but sick,"

"Night night then,"

"No fight?"

"Nope, I'm tired and sick,"

He laughed and sighed.

"Get some rest, you need it,"

**
@karaCurtislove