Doctor (elbaa99_)

Cheers erupted from the crowd as the other team scored.

It was really unfair.

Our team was full of petite girls, the other team towering over us with ease. Two of us needed to take on one of them, but in hockey, it wasn't allowed.

I was nearer to our goal, clearly not doing the greatest job, but most of my team were running away from the puck, not towards.

For a split second, we had it, but the other team intersected and got it again.

And I was ready to stop it, fully on guard, until it came flying through the air with such speed that, even with the helmet, it knocked me to the ground.

I lifted my arm up to block the light, only to see someone crashing down towards me. A popping noise, and a cracking noise later, all I could see was black.

Choking. Suffocating. Spluttering.

I couldn't find the oxygen. I couldn't find the light. Yet I felt all the pain.

"Oxygen! Get me oxygen,"

"I need more gauze,"

"Where are we taking her?"

"Hemmings, get her there now,"

Hemmings. My friend's brother worked here. Could that be him?

Surrounded by darkness, I tried to grab something. A hand, and arm, even a light switch as this rate, but my body was too weak.

When the bed came to a hault, I let out a small groan. I felt someone open my eye, and someone else lift my head to put a mask on my face.

"Can you move one of your fingers for me?"

I did and I heard sighs of relief, starting to open my eyes. My head hurt, and I whimpered .

I'm the room was four male doctors, all grabbing different equipment.

"Slow breaths," one said, seeing I was awake and slipping in an IV. I took the mask off, feeling constricted.

"My arm hurts,"

"Your arm is hardly attached to our body,"

"Slow down," someone said, "I'm Luke, this is Michael, Calum and Ashton,"

"Stop the pain,"

"We're working on it," Michael said, "put that mask on for me love,"

I did as he said, starting to feel a little loopy. I liked it, but also didn't.

"Okay, you are going to look straight ahead for us," Luke said, him and Ashton placing a hand on my left shoulder. Calum gently held my body in place, while Michael grabbed a lot more gauze.

"And deep breath in,"

I screamed, feeling my shoulder moving. Clenching Calum's top in my hand, my knuckle turned white.

"Another deep breath,"

"No,"

"Keep taking those deep breaths,"

I felt a huge pop, my head falling into Luke's side.

"So good, that was so good,"

"It hurts,"

"I'm going to give you a shot, so it doesn't swell,"

Ashton and Calum stepped away, my chest tightening.

"Help,"

"Breathe in, and out," Michael guided, rubbing my hand, "in, and out,"

Luke gave me the shot and I broke down into tears again, clenching my jaw.

"Ashton, Michael, could you please sort out this gash down her side? And Calum, please can I have some heating rags for her chest,"

I felt someone take my hand, looking across to see Luke.

"You are being so brave,"

"Help,"

"We are helping love, we are doing everything we can. Can you let me look at your ribs?"

"Okay,"

It was already exposed because of my cut, but I jumped as he touched a tender area.

"Alright," he said, Calum coming back, "these will keep them down,"

"Am I gonna be okay?"

"You'll be fine,"

I felt a sting in my side, a lot of bandage added across before the two stood up.

"What's happening?" I asked, my mind suddenly blank.

My senses overloaded and I squeezed my eyes shut, opening them as Luke felt my cheek.

"You had a nasty accident and ended up here. We are helping you get better, because you have a few broken or misplaced bones.

"My chest hurts,"

"You have some broken ribs, and you're anxious,

"Who is this?"

"Luke,"

"Luke, I'll be okay?"

"You'll be fine. I promise. Relax your body while we wait for a parent, "

"What if they don't come?"

"They will Elba, you've been great,"

"Please help me,"

"We've done it already love, you've got to relax,"

I nodded and felt him take my hand, Calum rubbing my stomach as I closed my eyes.

"So I'm okay?"

"Yes," he chuckled, "You'll be okay,"