Doctor (imagine for karaCurtislove)

"Kara! Kara! I won fortnite",

"Well done," I grumbled, Michael waking me from the short nap I'd had.

"Come and see,"

"I can't, I can't even open my eyes,"

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, "another migraine huh?"

He shut the curtains and gently pulled back the cover, grabbing a thin blanket instead. Carefully, he climbed next to me and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I'll get your medicine okay?"

"Michael," I trembled as he got up, "it's like someone is drilling into my head and stabbing it at the same time,"

"I know babygirl," he said softly, grabbing the medicine. My eyes burnt, and I felt so sick.

"Okay, you take this medicine and I'll hold the pressure point,"

He took my left hand and started holding down the point, propping me up as I took the tablets. Then, he started to rub my shoulder.

"Michael it hurts," I whimpered, "so bad,"

"Crying will just make it worse,"

"But it hurts,"

I laid on my back and started sobbing, my head pounding. He shushed me and kissed my cheek, laying next to me and wrapping his arm across my body.

"Keep your eyes shut, try to sleep,"

"I was until you came back,"

"I'm sorry," he hummed, kissing my cheek, "I'm sorry,"

"You don't get how much pain I'm in,"

"I have a pretty good guess," he sighed, moving my hair and starting to rub my forehead, "We'll go to the doctors another day,"

"It's burning,"

"I know," he said quietly, trying his best to relieve some of the pressure.

"Do you want me to read to you?"

"No, sing,"

"That might hurt your head,"

"I don't mind,"

He got a tissue and carefully wiped my eyes and nose, tracing patterns on my stomach.

Then, he started singing.

"When I close my eyes I try to sleep," he whispered, "I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe,"

"You're the reason, the only reason,"

He rested his head next to mine and kissed my shoulder, waiting for me to breathe properly.

"Even though my dizzy head is numb, I swear my heart is never giving up,"

"Michael," I said quietly, giving him a hair bobble and waiting as he tied my hair up. I couldn't open my eyes, but I knew he would be looking at me with hurt.

He hated me being sick.

"You're the reason, the only reason,"

"Do you feel better?"

"The medicine is kicking in a little bit,"

He gently slipped his arm under my body and brought me closer to him, kissing my head gently.

"I love you,"

"Me too,"

"I'll call work okay?

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"