Doctor (imagine for BarbaraSieger5)

"I promise you, it won't be as bad as you imagine," Luke said, waiting with me in the car park.

"I don't get why I need it,"

"When you had the exam with Calum, he found extra fluid in your back. It's needs to be taken out and they're also gonna test it,"

"You and Michael will hold my hand right?"

"Of course, if you let Ash and Cal do their job,"

I nodded and looked at the time, knowing we had to go. Although it was winter, I was in shorts because I had to change into a gown.

Luke had picked me up early from school today for this, and I wasn't happy to say the least. Mum hadn't hesitated to say yes to this, because unlucky for me, I'd already complained about a bad back.

The stench hit me on the way in, and the place just felt like sickness.

Luke signed us both in and took me across to the right department. I was dragging my feet along, being stopped infront of the door.

"I get that you don't want to do this, but don't give your brother a hard time. He's just doing his job,"

"I know,"

We walked inside and Ashton hugged me straight away, kissing the top of my head a few times.

"Looking beautiful as always,"

"Go and put your gown on," Calum laughed, handing me the flimsy item and pointing to the bathroom. I took my top off and put it on instead, leaving my shorts on. Michael took my top and Calum got me to lay sideways the bed.

"Luke," I mumbled, feeling Calum lift the gown and take the shorts down to my hips instead.

"He's only checking, don't worry,"

"Ow, ow, ow," I exclaimed, tears already burning my eyes as Calum felt my back.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I'll numb it okay?"

Something cold hit my back and I jumped, Michael holding my legs still.

"You can't move babygirl," Ashton said, "stay still while we do all this,"

Luke ran his fingers through my hair as Ashton walked behind me, touching my back again.

"Deep breaths,"

As soon as the needle went in, I started to cry. Partly because I was terrified, but also because it hurt.

"Stop,"

"Keep breathing," Luke whispered, kissing my cheek.

"Ashton," I sobbed, "I hate you,"

"Becca, don't say that," Michael sighed.

"You'll be numb now,"

"I hate you both,"

"Becca," he warned again.

"Sweetheart, this needs to be done. I know you are scared, but not everyone he's to have two people say by their bed as well as their brother in here too. In a minute, I'm coming round the front,"

"I want to go home,"

Luke shook his head and brushed the hair from my face, his grip tightening as I tried to resist. Michael did the same, and then Calum held my body.

I couldn't move.

"Get off!"

"Becca!" Ashton snapped, "They've done nothing wrong. They've given up their call room time to help you with this so I can dismiss them if you want. You have to get this done, and it has to be done right so I need the attitude to leave."

Michael rubbed circles on my leg, Ashton touching my back.

"I want Ashton,"

"But we agreed I'd do it,"

"Luke do it,"

"Ashton's better at it,"

"Please," I begged, waiting as they switched.

"Okay, stay really still for us Becca," Calum said, "That's it,"

I felt a pop, and the a huge amount of pressure; I barely refrained myself from screaming.

"It's just unnatural to you sweetheart, you're overthinking," Ash said, letting me grip his hand.

Calum lifted something onto the needle and the pressure grew, Michael shushing me as I continued to cry.

"We need more numbing," Luke mumbled, "is it hurting you or are you just scared?"

"Both,"

"Okay, take some deep breaths. Do you want some music on?"

"I want this to end,"

"We're getting there. Michael is going to numb your back and Ashton will put some music on for you,"

I felt a prick, but this time it hardly hurt and seemed to work faster. Ashton put the radio on and came back, cupping my cheek with his hand and gently rubbing his thumb across it.

"I hate this,"

"You're okay, I'm right here babygirl- the needle is coming out,"

"That was horrible,"

"You got yourself in such a state there princess," Calum sighed, carefully laying me into my back.

"Ashton,"

"Sweetheart," he chuckled lightly, "I'm here. After this you can come back to mine and we'll talk about whatever,"

"I'm sorry,"

"It's okay, I shouldn't have snapped either,"

"Am I gonna be okay?"

"You're so dramatic," he muttered, "You're perfectly fine. Just relax,"