Doctor (imagine for BarbaraSieger5)

"Get up you lazy bum," Luke said, shaking my shoulder, "I've told you three times already,"

"I don't want to,"

"You can't avoid this," he sighed, crouching by my bed, "come on Becca,"

"Go away," I grumbled, switching sides, "I don't need a checkup, I'm healthy,"

"You don't know that for sure,"

"Well you look after me, I think you'd know,"

He sighed and easily lifted me up, putting me on my feet and opening my curtains.

"Be down in five minutes for breakfast,"

I rolled my eyes and changed into some leggings. After sticking some deodorant on, I decided to keep my pyjama top on.

Ashton wouldn't care, and I didn't either- in fact, I'd argue with Luke enough to not go.

I went downstairs, seeing him in the kitchen with two plates of egg. Smiling, he pushed one over to me and handed over cutlery.

"I'm not going,"

"You are, and I'm not arguing with you. I have to look after you, and part of that includes these appointments. You're lucky you know Ash, and that he cares about you,"

"He doesn't, he's your friend,"

"And who helped me look after you?"

"Jack and Ben,"

"Becca, cut the attitude,"

"I don't want to go," I whined, spitting out the food he made, "I will throw that microwave away to you keep making the food in there,"

"Get something to eat on the way then,"

I shoved my plate towards him and stood up, grabbing a breakfast bar from the cupboard. Without thinking, I slammed the cupboard shut and stormed upstairs.

"I hate you!"

"Becca,"

"No! Go away Luke,"

I slammed my bedroom door shut, crawling back onto my bed and starting to cry.

Flustered, fearful and frustrated.

I felt my bed dip next to me and pressed my head into my pillow, feeling him rub my back.

"What was that all about?"

"I'm sorry,"

"It's only Ashton, and I'll be there,"

"I don't want to go,"

"Well we need to sweetheart," he said quietly, sitting me up and hugging me.

"Please,"

"Come on, I'll hold you hand,"

I shook my head but followed him outside, my stomach twisting as I climbed into the car. It was a short ride, but left plenty of time for me to worry.

That was my worst habit.

Again, Luke took my hand and led us into the doctors, where we signed in and sat on the chairs.

One in the corner had a indent on- lots of people sat on there- while there was a row of chairs with a slightly different shade of blue. There was a wall full of posters, and a kids play area with Lego's and books. A door to the pharmacy was on the left, and Ashton appeared on the right.

"Becca Hemmings?"

He knew we were here, but just calling the name made me sick.

Reluctantly, I stood up and followed him down the corridor. His room was designed for kids, but I insisted on having him still.

"You made it just on time," he chuckled, "did you put your brother through a hard time?"

"Maybe,"

"Well, we're gonna get through this quickly okay? Deep breaths,"

I jumped as he slipped a stethoscope up my shirt, Luke gently holding my hand. My heart was pounding, Ashton shushing me.

"Just breathe, yeah?"

"I can't just breathe,"

"I mean just focus on the breathing,"

Luke kissed my head as he took my temperature, also checking my ears and then my throat.

"Looks good," he smiled, checking my blood pressure.

"Ash is harmless," Luke reminded, "go and stand on the scale,"

I huffed and let him check my height and weight, laughing slightly as he tickled my side.

"You need more protein misses, you need muscle,"

"He makes eggs in the microwave!"

"I know, they're not edible,"

I hadn't even realised he wiped my arms until Luke wrapped his arm round me and took hold of my hands.

"No, no, no," I panicked, Luke turning my head away. I felt the needle, starting to cry because it completely freaked me out.

"Becca, it's over, it's over,"

"Luke," I gasped.

"Look at me," he said, "you're okay. I'll always make sure you're okay,"

"I didn't like that,"

"I mean, I'd be surprised if you did," Ashton chuckled, "everything looks good but you need to let her have more treat nights. Once a year is not enough,"

"She hardly touches a fruit or vegetable," he grumbled.

"You need to do that," he warned, a smile cracking into his face, "go home, its only the morning but I think you deserve a break,"