Dentist (imagine for formulaO9)

Our phone rang, Luke grumbling and taking his arm from round me to answer. I sat on the sofa, picking at a loose threat on my jeans and looking up at the photos on our wall.

Luke and I at the zoo, at a theme park, as his parents house- we did everything together.

He sat back down and pulled me in for a hug, but his grip was strangely strong.

"That's was Ash,"

"Oh?"

"Why haven't you been to the dentist for five years? No cleaning or checkup for that long,"

"They've turned you into a health guru," I muttered, my heart pounding.

"No they haven't, Mia this could be dangerous,"

"I'm fine,"

"Just please book an appointment, Ash is nice and so is Michael,"

"I'll do it later,"

It was getting late so we went up to bed, Luke wrapping his arm round my waist. He mumbled something I couldn't hear, holding my hand before going to sleep.

"She always sleeps in this late?"

"Mhm,"

"Mia wake up we need to shop," Luke said softly, "and Cal needs our help,"

"Go alone,"

"No, you have a mental list,"

"I'll write it down,"

"I'll buy the wrong chocolate,"

"Fine," I grumbled, sitting up and watching them both smile.

"I'm not getting dressed,"

"Alright," Luke shrugged, "then we can go,"

I grabbed a hoodie and slipped it over my top, finding my trainers and going to grab the car keys. Luke already had them.

We got in the car, Luke turning on the radio and holding my hand. It all seemed really strange to me, but the two of them were always doing stupid stuff.

However, as we drove past the shops, I got a little more on edge.

"This isn't the shops,"

"Oh,"

"Luke, where are we going-,"

I ripped my hand away from his, folding my arms and turning away. They'd brought me to the dentist.

"Come on, Ash is waiting,"

"I'm not going in," I insisted, my stomach starting to twist.

"It's better to get it over with now,"

The car door opened Calum standing there while Luke undid my seatbelt.

"I'm not going in!"

"You're an adult Mia, you're gonna scare the kids. They're just giving you a cleaning and a checkup,"

I tugged at their grip but it was no use: they easily got me into the building and Luke signed me in. Meanwhile, Calum took me to a room where Ashton and Michael sat.