Doctor (imagine for elbaa99_)

"Jaz, I'm not feeling too good about this date, my stomach hurts,"

"You're just nervous,"

"It's been hurting for days,"

"Oh well, he's a doctor and he's hot, he'll be like your hero,"

"Seriously Jaz," I sighed, watching my taxi arrive, "I've got to go,"

"Okay, have fun,"

She hung up and I went outside, my dress suddenly clinging to me in all the wrong places, and my hair a mess. I'd never felt so insecure about a date because I had seen photos of him, and he was more than a little attractive.

I sat in the car, the pain in my stomach seeming to grow as we got closer. I considered telling him, but it would ruin our date.

Although, I'd humiliate myself and ruin it anyway.

I paid the taxi driver and waited outside, having no messages from Luke at all. Perhaps I was stood up.

It was a cold night, spitting slightly, so perfect to make me even more sad. Jaz was probably lying, probably pranking me.

He wouldn't go for a girl like me anyways. A couple of men walked past, looking me up and down. Suddenly I was on guard. What had I got myself-

"Elba? You must be cold," Luke smiled, securely wrapping his arm round my hip. Any other gazes dropped, and he quickly escorted me inside.

"Sorry, I just didn't want them looking," he said, letting go straight away. I blushed, but my stomach did drop a little when he let go. Mind you, my stomach was doing a lot of things, hurting being one of them.

We were taken to a table and sat down, Luke kindly keeping my small bag under his coat.

A sharp pain shot through my body as we scanned the menu, my lips pursing.

"Are you okay?"

"Tough choice,"

"You like food huh?"

I looked down and bit my lip, shifting my gaze to the salads instead.

"I didn't mean it like that, you look stunning by the way... I meant you enjoy good food. I do too,"

"You don't just have to say that," I smiled, "I'm probably such a catfish,"

"No, Jaz didn't show me the most flattering photos of you,"

"This day just keeps getting worse,"

"What happened before this?" he asked softly, "hey, I know we just met but I know I don't want this to be our last date,"

"It's nothing, stupid little things,"

"They can build up though," he smiled, "I know what I want,"

I shrugged and looked back at the menu, laughing slightly as he covered the salads with his hand. Choosing pasta, we ordered the food and drink.