Doctor (elbxx_)

"Go away Luke!" Olivia shouted, giggling as we heard a groan outside the door. Her older brother had been knocking impatiently, probably about dinner, for a while; we wanted to finish our show.

"Elba can't stay forever,"

"We'll be down in like two seconds,"

We heard him trudge downstairs and played the rest of the episode, then heaved ourselves out of bed. Olivia's parents had gone out, so it was Luke looking after us, which didn't mean a thing; we did what we wanted.

When we got downstairs, he was sat at the table, eating the food with all of his friends. We took our plates and sat on the sofa, aimlessly watching whatever was on tv. I enjoyed not having to speak to Olivia for it to not be awkward.

"Who cooked this?"

"Probably Ashton,"

"Hm, it's good,"

"You're gonna burst," she laughed, "you've never eaten so fast,"

"It's good!"

"Thankyou," Ashton called, making the boys laugh. Once Olivia was done, we went back upstairs and I had a drink, my throat becoming a little scratchy.

"Elba, your skin is going all rashy,"

"My throat feels itchy too,"

"Go and ask Luke what's wrong,"

"No, everyone else is over,"

"It looks like an allergic reaction,"

"Wait, what?" I said, sitting up, "What if I can't breathe?"

"Well you clearly can,"

"Olivia," I whined, standing up, "come with me,"

"Don't panic," she said, "Come on,"

She led me downstairs and flicked Luke in the head, catching their attention.

"Diagnose Elba,"

"What?"

"You're doctors, she has a rash and her throat is itchy,"

"Since when?" Michael asked, gently holding my arm to look.

"After we ate,"

"Your throat is itchy too?"

I nodded and looked at Luke, my hand starting to shake.

"Alright, looks like a trip to the doctors,"

"Will I die?"

"You won't die,"

"What's happening?"

"It sounds like an allergic reaction- I'm sorry," Ashton said. Calum pat his back and everyone got their shoes on, heading in two cars.

"I can't breathe," I told Luke, "I can't,"

"You can, take some deep breaths,"

"I can't," I said, starting to trembled; Olivia held my hand.

"Sweetheart, you need to keep as calm as you can,"

"You'll be okay," Calum assured, "just trust us,"

"I feel dizzy,"

"Alright, deep breaths, we're almost there,"

I closed my eyes and leant back, feeling a tear fall. I was uncomfortable, as well as scared. I'd never felt like this.

When we arrived, Michael and Luke took my weight between them and sat me on a bed behind a curtain, Calum and Ashton rushing off. Luke listened to my heart and took my temperature.

"Elba, Ashton's going to give you a shot okay? And Calum will get you oxygen,"

"Will I be okay?"

He nudged Olivia out of the way and crouched infront of me, squeezing my hand tightly.

"You'll be okay,"

"What if I can't breathe anymore?"

"Ashton's back with the shot though, so it'll be okay,"

"Look here," Michael said, stepping away so Ashton could wipe my arm. I felt the prick but couldn't react anyway.

"My throat," I said, grasping onto Luke's arms. He shushed me, gently rubbing my arm as he laid me down so that Calum could give me oxygen, and I wasn't moving.

"What if the oxygen doesn't work and,"- "you won't die. We've got you,"

"I'm scared,"

"I know," he said, sitting by my head and helping Calum put my gas on. Michael gave me a blanket and then him and Ashton gave me a little bit of space. Olivia sat with Luke and wiped my tears, and I started to feel sleepy.

"Eyes open sweetheart ,"

I shook my head.

"You can,"

I shook my head again, nodding off before another argument followed.

When I woke up, I had no oxygen on, and I was in Olivia's bed. She laid opposite snoring, but I felt disoriented and got up to find Luke. My head pounded as I knocked on his door, a tired face greeting me.

"Am I okay?"

"You're okay. Have a drink and go to sleep,"

"Thankyou,"

"You're welcome hun, we just need to find out what you're allergic to! Goodnight,"

"Goodnight,"