Man, if my grandma could see me now. She'd probably smack me for complaining about something I signed up for.

"Aye, you good, lil' sis? ", I hear a voice from the door, and I jump in the air.

I turn around and see my younger twin brother, Dre, standing at the door with some coffee.

"Wassuh, bro? ", I hug him, my hood accent coming out a little.

I try to keep my voice as professional as possible when I'm at the office or around co-workers.

"I ain't see you in a grip. How ya' feel?", he asks me, and I look up at him.

"Stressed the fuck out. They just gave me a homicide case", I tell him, and he raised his brows.

"I ain't know you did homicide", he says, and I shook my head.

He places the coffees on my desk and sits across from my chair.

"Come sit, tell me about it", he says, and I sit down across from him.

"Aight. Gimme a second", I say, and I click the button on the intercom, "Stacy, I don't want anyone bothering me for the next hour or so. Tell people I'm at lunch", I tell her.

"Will do, Camille. I'll bring you anything new when you're done, alright?", she asks.

"Of course. Thank you", I say, then I release the button, sipping my coffee, and I look at the cup.

"Salted caramel mocha Frappuccino? Nigga, you actually got me Starbucks this time and not no Get-Go coffee?", I ask him, surprised.

Dre thinks that he's too thug to go to Starbucks whenever he's on this side of town.

"Mane, shut up. It was so Boujee, I ain know what to do. I had to scroll all the way through our texts to see what you wanted", he complained, taking his hoodie off.

"And... You couldn't text me? You have a phone for a reason", I point out, and he flips me off.

"Whateva'. So, when you gonna come see your nieces again? They miss they aunty", he says, and a smile.

"I can come this weekend. I'm visiting aunty and unc' anyway, so I'll swing by and pick them up. How's Nia?", I ask, and he starts smiling.

Nia and him have two girls together, and even though they ain't married yet, you can tell they gon be together for a long time.

"That's really my baby. You would think that should we be done with my corny ass, but she ain't", he smiled, and I cooed.

"So, when you gon give me some lil nephews or nieces? I wanna be an uncle soon", he says outta' nowhere, and I choked on my coffee.

"You smokin' dick", was all I said, and he turned serious.

"Sike, nigga. Let you get pregnant, I'm killin' him and then hire you as my lawyer", he stood up, and I started dying.

"Mane, shut yo donald Duck lookin' ass up", I tell him, and he chuckles.

"In case you forgot, we twins. So you flamed yourself", he said and I rolled my eyes.