38.

Rosie's P.O.V.

THE ALARM ANGRILY RANG RIGHT BY MY EAR, causing me to jolt up, groaning, as I looked at the clock: 9 a.m.

Why was I up so early?

Jisoo's and Namjoon's wedding day.

I jumped out of bed, smiling brightly, as I grabbed a robe and wrapped it around my body. I headed towards my bathroom with an intent to shower fast to get to Jisoo's house.

After minutes of rapidly getting ready, throwing on a black ribbed dress and slipping on a pair of white pumps, I drove recklessly to Jisoo's place with all the things needed for the wedding, including my bridesmaid dress.

"Jisoo!" I yelled over the vicinity filled with loud music and laughter. The girls were probably already here. 

Jisoo descended the stairs, wearing a white silk robe and a huge smile on her face. "Hey, love." She greeted, her wide smile slightly faltered due to nervousness, but Jisoo being Jisoo tried to hide her jitters. 

"Oh, hon." I set down the things I brought over to give my nervous best friend a hug. "How are you feeling?"

"Terrified but excited." She hugged me tight. "Thank you for everything, Rosie. I'm so grateful for you."

I giggled, pulling away to look at her watery eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"I have no idea!" Jisoo frowned, before she began to pull me upstairs. "Let's get ready."

---

Jisoo was in a chair, getting her makeup done by a professional while we were touching up ours. 

A/N: Jisoo's wedding makeup and jewelry

We were supposed to be at the church at 12, and it was 11:30 a.m. right now, so it was hectic for everyone because time was ticking.

"Can someone please zip my dress up?" Lisa shouted from the bathroom.

Seulgi quickly rushed to her aid, with her dress that wasn't even properly on her. 

Jennie followed after her, zipping Seulgi's up, while Seulgi zipped Lisa's up. 

I was still making last minute calls regarding the wedding, making sure that everything was in order. 

"Yes, that sounds great- wait, no, that's not right-" My eyebrows furrowed in frustration, as I pulled my phone away to look at the caller, who was interrupting my conversation with the wedding video and photography services I had chosen for the wedding, Alyssa.

I put them on hold, as I quickly answered Alyssa's phone call. "Hey, Alyssa. Now's really not the time. I still-"

"Ms. Park, I'll handle this. You're the maid of honor for this wedding, you need to get ready. I bet you're not even wearing your dress yet, ma'am." I looked down at the robe that was currently wrapped around my body and my dress that was on a hanger. 

A wave of relief washed over me. "Thank you so much, Alyssa. I don't know what I'd do without you." I quickly placed my phone on a table and rushed over to the closet that held my dress.

I made my way to the bathroom and put the dress on.

As I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, I smiled at how I looked. My hair was curled and put in a half-up half-down hairstyle with wavy strands framing my face. My makeup was subtle, except for the false lashes Lisa forced me to put on. 

I twirled around, feeling like a princess, even though I wasn't the one getting married. 

"Rosie!" Jisoo called from the other room.

My eyes widened as I rushed to the other room with a bit of struggling on my part because the dress I was wearing was a bit too long for me and I was scared I was going to fall on my face.

"Yes?" I breathed once I made my way to her. 

"Where have you been?" Jisoo slightly turned around. 

"Oh, I was just in the other room."  I said, looking around the room. It was a mess. I moved to pick some of the discarded clothes up and had set them on a couch. 

"You look so beautiful, Rosie." Jisoo commented, and I noticed her eyes began to water. 

"Don't you dare cry! It's going to ruin your makeup."

"You're right." Jisoo agreed, taking a deep breath. "I can't wait to see Jungkook's reaction when he sees you."

I scoffed at her, heading to the bathroom where the girls were at taking selfies, which made me roll my eyes. 

Why was I even surprised?

"You guys are just too much." I stated.

Suddenly, Jennie grasped my arm and yanked me to them, forcing me to join their picture. 

Lisa let out a loud laugh. "What the fuck is this face, Rosie?" She showed me the picture of us with my face contorted in disgust, while the rest looked flawless with their gorgeous smiles. 

---

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Do I look okay?" Namjoon nervously asked, as he looked into the mirror, and made a move to remove nonexistent lint from his suit.

I nodded, slipping on my jacket. "Just breathe, you'll be fine."

"Kook, I'm getting married today."

"I know. I am your best man."

"Stop being a sarcastic piece of shit." Jimin said, as he looked over himself once more, before sitting on the couch to probably send Jennie a text.

I only rolled my eyes at him, before straightening myself up. "Look, I know you're nervous but once you see Jisoo walking down the aisle, your nerves will go away and you'll forget that everyone else is there."

All the guys looked at me with surprise. "Why the fuck are you so cheesy for? That's not you." Jin asked, in disbelief.

"Yeah, what happened to you?" Namjoon questioned, a teasing smirk on his face.

Hoseok grinned, snapping his fingers. "One answer: Rosie." 

"Stop." I frowned. 

They all chuckled and continued to do their own thing. 

"We should leave, like, now." Jimin announced, looking at his Cartier watch. 

Namjoon's eyes widened, as he nodded, and began to frantically search for something. 

I rolled my eyes because that something he was desperately looking for was in my pocket. 

"You looking for your extremely cheesy love letter to Jisoo?" I took the letter out of my pocket and showed it to him. "Here."

I tossed it to him and he threw me a grateful smile. 

Namjoon let out a deep breath and looked at all of us. "Let's roll out, boys."