35.

Rosie's P.O.V.

IT WAS THE BACHELORETTE PARTY.

We were all excited to go out and since Jisoo was pregnant, we decided to go to a spa instead. 

---

"Guys, I can't believe I'm actually getting married tomorrow." Jisoo said in surprise, as she stopped putting her sandals on, and just stared at them.

We all looked at her, worried, as she continued to stare at her sandals for a little too long. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, my eyebrows knotted in concern, as I slowly made my way to her. 

"...I'm also pregnant." Jisoo mumbled.

"Don't tell me you are having second thoughts?" Jennie paused from applying red lipstick on her lips, to give Jisoo a frown. 

And with that, Jisoo snapped out of her trance. "Absolutely not, that's ridiculous! I've always wanted to get married to the one I love and Namjoon is definitely the one." She went back to putting on her sandals.

I laughed lightly at her response, before plopping down on the bed. 

Lisa sat down on the bed, next to me. "How are you and Jungkook?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "I think I'm doing pretty great. As for Jungkook, you can ask him yourself."

Lisa and the others rolled their eyes at me.

"I don't know why you guys are hiding your feelings from each other." Jennie brought up, as she finished applying her lipstick. 

"We aren't!" I threw my hands up in frustration.  "Just because we're now friends doesn't mean we have feelings for each other." I was trying to speak this into existence.

And they weren't believing me one bit.

"Oh gosh." Jisoo sounded exasperated, seemingly tired of the same response I've given to anyone that has brought Jungkook up.

Lisa looked at me. "Jungkook is a good guy and I'm 100% sure that any girl would be willing to snatch him for themselves if they had the chance."

"That's great." I snorted, as I stared at the ceiling. 

"You won't be saying that when that actually happens and he gets a girl." Jisoo looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. 

"Unless...she ends up being the girl." Lisa smirked, as she wiggled her eyebrows at me. 

"Alright, enough about me." I said, desperately wanting to change the subject. "What about you, Jennie? Have you been talking to Jimin lately?"

Immediately, Jennie's cheeks turned bright pink and a little smile graced her lips. "...Yeah."

"Bullshit," Jisoo scoffed, "you mean like every second of the entire fucking day."

---

Once we arrived at the spa, we got the massages that released the tension built up from the preparations for the upcoming wedding. It was silent, as we all enjoyed the relaxing environment. 

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate, breaking the peace circulating the atmosphere. 

I let out a sigh, as I slowly reached for it. I turned my phone on and saw that Jungkook had sent me a message. 

A small smile had formed on my lips.

"Hm." Jisoo cleared her throat, as she looked at the phone in my hands with a cocked eyebrow. "No boys."