16.

Rosie's P.O.V.

I WAS INSTANTLY OVERWHELMED WITH THE SADNESS FILLING IN ME. I looked at Jungkook, sympathy coursing through me. "What will happen now?"

His head fell into his hands and he let out a sigh, despair in his eyes. "I don't know."

An idea hit me, but I withheld myself, knowing he might just explode.

I chewed on my bottom lip, contemplating on whether I should voice it out.

Deciding against my conscience, "What about if I-"

Jungkook's head snapped up, his intense glare directed at me. "Don't you start."

"Kook, just let me help."

"I don't need your help, Park! Mind your own business!" Jungkook spat out, angrily. His eyes were glistening with tears, but before I could say anything, he turned around and stomped out of the door, slamming it loudly.

---

"Oh! This one is really good! My favorite, for sure." Jisoo gushed, as she pointed at the vanilla cake decorated with strawberry icing.

I finished coming up with three options for the wedding cake and baked them all. I suppose it was going great, as Jisoo was immensely loving the life out of all of them. Unfortunately, Namjoon wasn't able to show up because he had a last minute company meeting abroad. He'd be gone for a week.

I laughed lightly, as I saw Jisoo's cheek puff up, due to the amount of cake she was shoveling in her mouth. "You said that about the other two."

"I did?" She asked, with her mouth full of cake. "Well, can you make all three of them then?"

"Unnie, are you out of your mind?"

"Yes."

"That's too much for me to bake."

"But I love cake."

I rolled my eyes at her, nodding towards the three plates that had slices of the three cakes on them. "Choose one, unnie."

She let out a sigh, looking a bit displeased

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She let out a sigh, looking a bit displeased. I giggled.

"Vanilla."

"Okay, well that's settled." I, finally, slumped down in my seat and took Jisoo's fork, shoveling a some of the extra cake slices I had left.

"Jungkook is coming, by the way." Jisoo told me, as she was scrolling through her phone.

I didn't bother to comment. It's been a week since we last talked, which was the time he stormed out of my place. During that week, we decided to work alone on the wedding and just send messages instead of hanging out. It was, in my opinion, the best for us.

Jisoo looked over at me, concern etched in her face. "Are you guys okay?"

"What do you mean?" I asked myself, directing my gaze towards a slice of cake in front of me. I was shoveling more in, as I was trying to avoid Jisoo's stare.