11.

Rosie's P.O.V.

"WAS IT THAT BAD?" Jungkook asked, loud enough for me to hear, as he walked into the living room and stood in front of me. 

"Now's not the time." I glumly said, sinking into my plush couch and covering myself with my comfy blanket. 

He cocked an eyebrow at me and sat down next to me on the couch. "What did he do?" 

"Nothing!" My voice muffled, as my face was buried on the couch. 

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but worry that Chanyeol might've done something to Rosie, and even though I hated her with every fiber in my body, I couldn't deny that she was becoming a friend to me and I care about my friends. 

I'm starting to care for Rosie. As much as I hate to admit it. 

"Did he lay a hand on you?" I pestered, looking at the light blue blanket that was covering Rosie. 

Rosie's P.O.V.

I remained silent, wondering why it hurt so much to know that Chanyeol wouldn't date me because of Jungkook. We hated each other. I began to think that maybe it was because of me that made him decide that he didn't want to date me, not because of Jungkook and the way he looks at me. 

I knew I was being quite dramatic about all of this but that was my first date in a long time and it failed because of Jungkook. 

"Okay, Rosie. What did he do?" Jungkook asked with a firm tone, I rolled my eyes at him.

"He did nothing, dad." I answered, just wanting to disappear. 

Can he just leave? I'm not in the mo-

My blanket was ripped off my body. "Shut up, Park. Did he lay a hand on you?" He asked once more.

I went into a fetal position as the source for my warmth was taken away from me. I shut my eyes. "He only held my hand."

Jungkook was silent for a bit. "That's all?"

"Yeah."

"Then why are you so upset?"

I pouted. "Yo-you see..."

"Hm?" He pressed.

"Hesaidhedoesntwanttodateme." I quickly said, covering my face in embarrassment.

"Repeat that. You said that too damn fast." 

I let out a sigh and sat up, a frown on my face. "He said he doesn't want to date me."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he threw a hand over his mouth, clearly holding back his laughter. "I-I'm so sorry about that."

I glowered at him, standing up with a pillow in my hand and began smacking Jungkook with it. 

He immediately stood up, dodging my blows, as he covered himself. "Why are you hitting me?" He ran around the living room.

I chucked everything I could reach at him. "You always ruin everything!"

Jungkook stopped running, as he turned and glared at me. "What do you mean I always ruin everything?"

"You just do, Jeon." I breathed out, letting myself fall back onto the couch. 

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I let out a sigh, feeling guilty that I laughed at her. "How about I order some pizza?"