20.

Rosie's P.O.V.

I LAUGHED LOUDLY AS 'FRIENDS' played on the TV. I had sent the picture of the bouquets my sister and I made yesterday and was lounging around in my favorite pajama set with my hair pulled back in two messy Dutch braids.

After I had signed the papers and gotten my mouth swabbed with a Q-tip, I got into the car and impatiently waited for the results on whether or not I could donate. I was expected to find out in a couple of hours.

However, once I got back home I was fast asleep and Jungkook had to carry me back to my place, tucking me in nicely.

It was 12 p.m. and it was nice to admit that I was enjoying the time I spent lounging around at home. Noise continued to come out of my mouth as the funny parts of the show came on. However, I was in a midst of a chuckle when I heard the door open and a huge dog came barreling in, as it landed on my lap. I let out a loud scream, as I was cut off guard.

"Down, Spot!" I heard a voice command, immediately knowing who it was.

Spot, the dog, obeyed the command and hopped down to the carpeted floor. I quickly turned around and glared at Jungkook. "I'm not allowed to have pets here!"

He rolled his eyes at me, as he fell back on the couch. "No one saw, chubs."

"How is that possible? He's huge!" I gestured my hands to the big dog that was now sprawled all over the floor.

"Shh!" Jungkook placed his index finger on my lips, shutting me up. "This is my favorite part."

I roughly pushed his finger away. "Why are you here?"

"Why not?"

"You've ignored me for a month, and now you want to be all buddy-buddy with me. I'm confused." I threw my hands in the air.

Jungkook sighed. "I just...feel bad." He covered his mouth with his hand. "I'msosorry."

I moved closer, a smug smile was plastered on my face. "What was that? I didn't hear it."

He glared at me, knowing quite well that I was taking advantage of this. "I'msorryforbeingadickhead."

"Are you speaking to me in another language, Jeon?"

"I hate you so much." He groaned, as he flicked my forehead. "I'm sorry for being a dickhead."

I let out an exaggerated gasp. "You're apologizing?"

"That is correct, Park."

I dramatically placed my hand over my heart. "You're the sweetest." I reached over to pinch his cheeks, but he slapped them away.

"No." Jungkook gave me a hard glare.

I placed my hands on my lap, giving him a genuine smile. "Well, I forgive you."

He stood up, brushing whatever was on his pants off. "Well, we're going to the beach to take Spot out for a walk."

"Like right now?" I asked, looking back down at what I was wearing.

"Yes, Rosie. Now, hurry up. I'm giving you only 15 minutes until I'll allow Spot to poop all over your pretty little condo."

I let out a groan, as I hopped off the couch and entered my bedroom.

____________________________

I jumped into the backseat of Jungkook's car. I was in a tropical themed, two-piece bikini and had a white loose dress over it that slightly passed my mid-thigh. This was all paired with some tan sandals. I let my hair down in loose waves and placed my sunglasses over my eyes.