17.

Rosie's P.O.V.

IT HAD BEEN A MONTH since that incident and it was still awkward between Jungkook and I. He had been avoiding me like the plague, but I wasn't complaining because I was aware that nothing good came out of us hanging out.

I took the day off from work because Jisoo wanted me to go to the dress shop with the rest of the bridesmaids, so that we'd all get our dresses and would be out of our checklist. She wasn't here though because the morning sickness got to her, so she'd been in bed all day with a trash can by her side, just in case she was going to hurl.

"She told me that I needed to stop acting like a stingy little bitch and I was like-" From what I got, Lisa was ranting about a model she was partnered with for a photoshoot in Berlin, who was testing her patience during the shoot.

"Uh, Lisa. Can you please say that all over again?" I interrupted, as I tried to put my focus on the story she was, hopefully, about to explain again.

Lisa looked over at me, a smirk formed on her face. "This is the third time you have asked me to repeat this, Rosie."

We were heading to the dress shop, LiLi's Dress Galore. "Were you too busy thinking of Jungkook?"

Jennie giggled. "I bet she was."

"Will you guys stop?" I rolled my eyes at them, trying to hide the fact that I really was thinking about him.

"Wait, you have a thing with Jungkook? Jungkook Jeon?" Rosaline asked, with a slightly surprised expression on her face. She was Jisoo's close friend from college and undeniably gorgeous. She had blonde hair with a fair complexion and a perfect set of white teeth that was showcased proudly whenever she smiled. She was also very stylish and would dress herself in outfits that would compliment her figure well.

I averted my gaze to the ground, as I looked down miserably.

Jennie smirked, as she nudged me. "She does."

"We went to summer camp together in middle school." Rosaline brought up.

"I pity you." I mumbled under my breath, as I continued to walk to the shop. I could hear them follow after me, as their footsteps were lightly heard from behind.

"We actually dated for a bit."

I heard their footsteps halt, but I continued my way to the shop, not really wanting to hear anything that had to do with Jungkook.

"You're the Rosaline?" Jennie quickly pointed at her.

"I'm the Rosaline?" She laughed with confusion.

Lisa's eyes widened with realization, as she followed Jennie suit and pointed at her. "You are!"

"You were the mystery girl Jungkook was head over heels for back in middle school." Jennie said, as she laughed with amusement.

"What's so funny about that?" Rosaline asked.

Lisa just brushed it off, as she gave her a smirk. "Nothing. It's just some good old memories that came out of that."

"You're the girl Jungkook cried over for months and that was hilarious to us." I shouted over my shoulder.

Jennie gasped out loud. "You make us sound like horrible friends."

"Because we are." I lightly shrugged, as I turned around to walk backwards and properly look at them. "That's probably the reason why he never told us that you were the Rosaline."

"Aw, you know him so well." Lisa cooed, as she skipped towards me and looped her arm through mine.

"Stop teasing me with that dick." I frowned, as I tried to pry my arm out of Lisa's grasp.