31.

Rosie's P.O.V.

MINUTES FELT LIKE HOURS. I couldn't stop myself from shaking in fear, despite Jimin attempting to comfort me. 

When I entered the cabin, I was immediately met with Jisoo's concerned eyes. She rushed towards me and pulled me into a hug. Once she pulled away, she looked over at my tear-streaked, frightened face. 

"Wh- Are you alright?" She asked, in a concerned manner. 

"What's going on?" Jennie asked, as she descended the stairs and approached me and Jisoo.

"Here, let's sit down, Rosie." Jisoo also motioned Jennie to follow us. 

Once I sat down, Jisoo immediately held my shaking hands, rubbing her small thumbs over my knuckles. 

"Here." Jimin gently handed me a glass of water and I took it, mustering a smile that failed to reach my eyes. I didn't even notice that he left to grab me water as soon as we got back to the cabin. 

He sat down on the coffee table. 

"What happened?" Jennie directing her question to Jimin, as she tapped him on the shoulder.

He was about to answer before we all heard Lisa's loud singing, as she walked down the stairs with a look of glee on her face.

However, once she noticed the tensed atmosphere, her mouth shut. "I'm so sorry."

She looked at me and her face immediately softened, as she hurried her way towards me, embracing me in a hug. "Honey, why are you crying?"

"What did you do, Jimin?" Jisoo said, as she glowered at him. 

I took a sip of water and was about to answer them to end their curiosity, when Jennie took notice of the bruise in my arm that I didn't even know of. She gasped, her eyes large, as she eyed my forearm. 

"What happened, Rosie?" Jennie asked, her voice seemed to have lost its composure and sounded all frantic. 

Everyone focused their attention on the bruise and I noticed that Jimin began shaking with anger, while the girls seemed to be even more worried. 

I remained silent, as I stared at the bruised arm that Lucky grabbed roughly multiple times. 

"Rosie, why aren't you telling us?" Jisoo's eyes became watery.

We were interrupted, as the door banged on the wall loudly, and saw that Jungkook was the one behind the noise. 

He stormed inside the cabin, with tightly clenched fists and a red face. He was evidently steaming with anger and this shocked me because the last time I saw him this angry was that day when he ran into his father.

"What was that about?" Jungkook shouted in anger, as his eyes pierced daggers into mine.

I jumped in shock at his sudden outburst.

Jisoo jumped in, confused as to what was unfolding right in front of her eyes. "Woah, why are you yelling at her?"

Jimin stood up from the coffee table and was ready to prevent Jungkook from doing anything that could harm anyone in this room. Seulgi and Jin rushed down the stairs to observe the ruckus that was currently happening. 

Everyone in that room was confused and frightened as hell. Including me. 

It was silent and all that was heard was Jungkook's ragged breathing. 

"How much of a dumbass are you?!" Jungkook once more yelled at me, as he pushed past Jimin and Jisoo, who were both standing right in front of me. 

"What is wron-" Jisoo shouted, but was cut off when Jimin put a hand on her shoulder and muttered 'hold on.'

Jungkook let out an irritated sigh, as he ran his hand through his dark brown hair. He was worrying me. "He was going to rape you." He said, in a low tone.

Everyone in the room gasped in shock at the newfound information. 

Why was he upset with me?

"Why are you mad at m-me?" I stuttered, as I looked at his blurry figure due to the tears that had formed in my eyes. 

He looked at me and for a second, I saw guilt in his eyes, before he hardened his stare, and soon after, he shook his head in defeat. "Rosie, what if I wasn't there?"

Namjoon and Hoseok entered the cabin. It was a full party now, as literally everyone that came to this trip were now watching us.. 

Jungkook didn't seem to care that all eyes were on us. I didn't either. I was consumed with fear and confusion.

He moved even closer to me. "If he had gotten his way and took what he wanted from you, I would never forgive myself because I wasn't there to protect you." He whispered in a gentle voice, which was probably the most loving tone I have ever heard from him. 

I noticed that his fists weren't clenched and his eyes weren't burning with rage. His eyes just held sadness. 

I was speechless because I couldn't believe that he actually said that to me.

And with that, Jungkook pulled away from my stare and walked out of the cabin.