9.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so excited because I'll be SEEING BLACKPINK IN A FEW MONTHS OMG!!! Anyways, since I'm in a fantastic mood, I decided to update. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Rosie's P.O.V.

JISOO WAS SAD, it was obvious. After trying on a few more dresses, she decided to call it quits. I felt guilty because I thought she'd be able to find her dress here. All of my clients would claim that they've found it in this exact location. However, I should've realized that Jisoo is unique and has her own preference.

I approached Jisoo, who was sitting on a chair with a sad look on her face.

"Jisoo..." I started off, "I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for here."

"Don't apologize, Rosie. It's not even your fault." She said, as she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"It's just that I-"

Jisoo cut me off. "No, don't blame yourself. If you do, I won't talk to you."

My eyes widened. "Chu!"

She broke out into a giggle. "Ah, Rosie. You never fail to make me laugh. But we'll find it some day, yeah?"

I still felt guilty, but I couldn't help but nod because I didn't want Jisoo to ignore me.

"Rosie." She looked at me, a bright gleam in her eye. "Let's go eat some chicken with the others!"

I shook my head at her silliness, but agreed nonetheless.

--

Jungkook and I were in my car heading to the restaurant Jisoo told us to meet at. As I thought about how Jisoo would look drop dead gorgeous in a wedding dress, I got teary eyed.

"Jisoo's beautiful, isn't she?" I gushed, as I began to blink the tears away.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, she is."

"I can't believe my best friend is getting married."

Jungkook looked over at me and chuckled. "I can't believe my best friend is getting married."

I wiped the tears that had slid down my face and smiled. "It's unbelievable. I can't wait to find my Prince Charming." I said, as I glanced at Jungkook who was already staring at me.

My heart rate quickened, as our eyes locked.

I coughed, trying to focus on the road ahead of me.

The sound of a phone ringing broke the deafening silence in the car and I was quite happy for that. "Jeon, can you please answer my phone?"

He picked it up and looked at the caller ID. He had a smirk growing on his face and answered. "How ya doin?"

"Who is it?" I was curious as to why he reacted like that.

"This is Jungkook."

"Jungkook, put it on speaker!" I tried to snatch the phone from his hands.

"Hey, Chanyeol. Rosie is using the bathroom right now."

I gasped. No, he didn't.

"Jungkook, please!" I begged him, as I pulled the car over and jumped on top of him.

"Get off me, Rosie!" He shouted, trying his best to get away from me.

"Hand me the phone and I'll get off of you." I said, trying to reach for the phone, but he managed to slip his hand out of the window.

"I'm getting RAPED!" Jungkook let out a loud scream.

"Be quiet!" I yelled, snatching the phone from his hands. Finally. "Hello." I panted. I heard Chanyeol chuckle, "Hi, Rosie."