21.

Rosie's P.O.V.

JISOO HAD BEEN PREGNANT FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS and the wedding was approaching fast. It was three months away and for the past couple of weeks, we've all been very busy getting the wedding together.

"Where is Nam-fucking-joon?!" Jisoo shouted in frustration, as she laid on the couch.

We were waiting for Namjoon because he and Jisoo decided that they were going to create a CD for their wedding favors. I was excited because Jisoo was a phenomenal singer and Namjoon was a gifted rapper. The finished product would be superb.

"He's on his way." I attempted to comfort her, looking nervously at my phone to check if there was any sign of Namjoon coming soon. Unfortunately, there was nothing.

Jisoo's hands suddenly flew to her boobs. "Rosie! My boobs have gotten bigger."

I raised an eyebrow at her unusual behavior, as she squeezed her chest.

"Look, feel them!" She grasped my hands and yanked it towards her chest.

"Jisoo! I don't want to touch your boobs!" I shouted, trying to pry my hands out of her grip, but it was of no use since my hands were already on her boobs.

"Don't they feel bigger?"

"They do!"

A loud noise made the both of us look over to the source of the sound. A pair of keys seemed to have been dropped to the floor. We were met with two pairs of wide eyes and dropped jaws.

It was Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Uh." I quickly removed my hands from Jisoo's chest and let out an awkward cough.

"My boobs are growing and I wanted Rosie to feel them." Jisoo explained nonchalantly, as she walked over to Namjoon, who held her pack of lunch that, no doubt, had chicken in them.

"Thanks for the food, love." She gave him a flirty smile, as she quickly pecked his cheeks and headed towards the kitchen.

The two boys continued to gape at me.

"Okay." I let out a nervous laugh. "This is, um, getting awkward." I let out a squeak, as I stood up from the couch.

I rolled my eyes at them and walked back to my bedroom to avoid the extremely awkward atmosphere.

I headed towards my closet, where it held my recording mic that Namjoon and Jisoo were going to use, and went back to the living room. I placed it on the coffee table.

"Hey, chubs." Jungkook smiled at me, as he walked over and threw his arm over my shoulder.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him, as shrugging his arm off.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Despite all that happened yesterday, they returned back to their normal selves: being irritated with one another.

However, besides their bickering, they had moments when they would question on how they felt for each other, but as soon as those thoughts would pop up, insults and more bickering would leave their mouths.

It was evident that they were trying their best to leave it all at hate.

Rosie's P.O.V.

"Did you order the-"

"Yup." He cut me off, as he plopped onto the couch.

"Okay, how about th-"

"Done."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "At this rate, you could take over my spot and plan the wedding yourself."

"Nuh-uh. I still need you." He mumbled, as he got off the couch.

"Wh-What?" I quickly looked at him, feeling my cheeks burn.

"Huh?" He looked at me. "Nothing."

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes at them, as I continued to watch the two in front of me.

The truth was going to come out soon, why can't one of them just hurry the process up?

Jisoo walked back into the living room and let out a breathtaking smile.

She was gently rubbing her baby bump, like she always does. She stood next to me and looked up at me. All I saw was pure happiness, glittering in her eyes.

It made my heart flutter.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I looked over at Rosie and saw her smiling as she watched Jisoo and Namjoon.

A chuckle left my lips, as I let my head fall, knowing well that I couldn't help but feel great joy whenever I saw her happy.

Suddenly, my phone began to ring. I looked down to see the caller ID and once I did, I immediately went to the bathroom.

It was the hospital.

"Hello." I answered, anxiously waiting for what the person was about the say on the other line.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon. We are pleased to inform you that your mother is having her bone-marrow transplant tomorrow!" A gleeful tone announced.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows. Is this real?

"We were able to find a donor for your mother." He explained, slowly.

My eyes suddenly began to tear up, as I realized that my mother was finally going to be okay. "Who's the donor?"

"Hold on, sir." I could hear the keyboard clicking in the other line. "Roseanne Park."

"What?" I was taken back by disbelief, as soon as I heard him say her name.

"Roseanne Park." He said.

I shook my head in disbelief. "Okay, thank you, sir."

"We'll see you tomorrow then. Farewell, Mr. Jeon."

Once he said that, I ended the call and began to pace back and forth. A ball of happiness began to fill me inside. My eyes began to water, knowing well enough that my mother won't be leaving me anytime soon. I wiped the tears off my face.

Thoughts of Rosie began to appear and I had to shake those thoughts entering my mind.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked over at Rosie, who was setting up the recording mic for the soon-to-be married couple.

Thank you.