28.

Rosie's P.O.V.

"ROSIE, YOU LOOK AWFUL." Jisoo bluntly stated, as she looked at what I was wearing in disgust.

I gasped, offended at what she said and stuck my tongue out at her. "I look completely fine."

"Yeah, right. Imagine the amount of guys you'd meet if you wore," Jisoo got up and went to our room, coming back holding a skimpy black bikini in one hand.  "this."

"Jisoo, no

"Jisoo, no."

"Yes!" Jennie shouted from the other room.

It was a losing battle for me.

I released a groan, snatching the bikini from her hand and dragging my feet towards the bathroom.

-

The girls finally got me out of the cabin, after minutes of me trying to put up a fight of not wanting to go.

I would've been fine if they allowed me to wear a cover up, just like they all had on, but for some reason, they wanted me to walk around practically naked.

"This is no fair." I huffed, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

We walked towards the beach.

"You look smoking, Rosie." Seulgi said, as she gave me a whistle. "Your butt is, wow, I don't have the words to describe it." I groaned, remembering that my butt was barely covered by the skimpy bikini bottom.

"And your boobs, oh my gosh!" Jennie nodded in approval and I looked at my chest, noticing that my average-sized breasts were bigger because of the push-up bikini top I had on.

"Stop." I whined, not liking how they're pointing at my parts I didn't really want to show the world.

I had to admit, though, this was the first time I looked nice going to the beach. My hair flowed down my back like beach waves and my makeup was simple. "Can I at least have a towel?" I pouted at Jisoo and she shook her head in defeat, before handing me one.

I threw her a grateful smile, as I wrapped it around my body, a sense of comfort finally settling in.

We continued on towards the beach and when we finally got there, the guys were already playing in the water.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The girls had set their towels down on the sand and looked at Rosie, expecting her to do the same, as she stood there with a towel firmly wrapped around her.

"You're going to just stay like that, Rosie?" Lisa asked.

"That's the plan." Rosie stubbornly said.

"Let's race, Jennie!" Seulgi exclaimed, as she jumped up and positioned herself. "I guess." Jennie said, nonchalantly.

"Last one to get to the ocean needs to take the winner on a shopping spree for an entire day!" Seulgi said, and once, Jennie heard the word shopping, her eyes flashed with determination.