12.

Rosie's P.O.V.

I LET OUT A GROAN AS MY EYES FLUTTERED OPEN. The first thing I saw was the white ceiling of my bedroom. I cocked an eyebrow, remembering that I fell asleep in the living room. I immediately sprung up and scanned my room, it was quiet.

When I finally had the strength to get up, I headed straight towards the living room where I swear I fell asleep at.

Jungkook was on the couch, looking better than he did the first time he slept here.

I went towards him, with a light smile on my face. I vaguely remembered him telling me he was going to sleep in my room, but instead he brought me there and slept here or maybe I slept walked there. I preferred the first option though.

His hands were neatly placed on his chest and he was letting out quiet snores. He looked like an angel. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 10:48 a.m. I took the pizza box from the coffee table and disposed of it in the trash. A small smile formed on my lips, remembering how we stayed up until 4:30 a.m. just talking and enjoying each other's presence.

Loud knocks interrupted my thoughts and I quickly made my way to the door to tell whoever was knocking to pipe it down because Jungkook was still sleeping. My eyes widened, as soon as I opened it and saw that it was Jisoo and Namjoon. They were wearing irritated expressions.

"Hey..." I greeted them, smiling nervously at the couple.

Jisoo narrowed her eyes at me. "Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

Namjoon crossed his arms. "And why hasn't Jungkook been answering mine?"

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I must've left it on silent." I smiled sheepishly, going to my bag and retrieving it from inside, seeing that Jisoo called me fifteen times today.

They came inside, Namjoon shutting the door behind him. "As for Jungkook, I don't know."

When Jisoo passed me, Namjoon quietly apologized, "I'm sorry, Rosie. Jisoo wanted me to be upset for some reason."

I laughed lightly, waving a hand dismissively at him. "It's fine, Namjoon, really."

He nodded and walked past me.

"JUNGKOOK?!" Jisoo screeched.

Shit.

I ran to the living room and saw Jungkook's groaning figure now on the floor. He quickly stood up, a startled look on his face. "I'm awake."

"You slept over?" Namjoon questioned, as he looked at us with suspicion. I covered my cheeks that were now heating up. I avoided looking at Jisoo because I could already sense that smirk on her face.

She spoke up, her tone was laced with amusement. "I didn't know you guys were close."

I quickly looked at her, removing my hands from my cheeks.

"No, we're not!" Jungkook and I simultaneously said, glaring at each other.

"We were actually working on the wedding last night, and we didn't realize how late it got, so I decided to sleep here." Jungkook said, running his hand through his bed hair, attempting to tame it.

I immediately nodded, although it was partially true, I didn't want Jisoo to assume much about why he slept over. I wouldn't hear the end of it.

Jisoo shook the smile that formed on her face out and wore a serious expression. "I'm glad we're all getting along here, but the wedding is in four months. We can't fall behind schedule."