36.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I PULLED UP TO ROSIE'S CONDO AND was surprised when a certain someone was already there waiting for us. 

"Jungkook?" I questioned, as I squinted my eyes to get a clearer view of him with his sweats and sweatshirt on. He looked like he was ready to go to bed. 

He was leaning against the condo's brick wall and had pushed himself off, once I made my way towards him. 

"Why are you here?" I asked, curiously. 

"Where's that drunk idiot?" He sighed, as he brushed past me and went towards my car. 

Aw, how cute. I silently squealed. 

"Aw, look at this knight in shining armor saving the damsel in distress. Again." I teasingly said, not being able to hold my tongue. I followed behind him.

"Do you want to carry her back to her place then?" 

"No, no!" I frantically shook my head, a smirk grew on my face. "She's yours."

"Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" Jungkook threatened and I nodded, the smirk on my face growing even wider, as I watched him open the door where Rosie was at.

It was so obvious that he cared about her. A lot

He let out a sigh, before bending down and carrying her bridal style. He accidentally made her hit her head on the car door when bringing her out. 

He heard the impact. His face was filled with concern and when Rosie woke up and whined about how much that hurt, he quickly erased all emotions off his face.

"Your head is just too fucking big." He said, as he walked with her back to her place.

I shook my head, a smile on my face. Why do they hide their feelings for each other, when it's so damn obvious?

"Bye, Jungkook!" I waved, heading back to my car. "Please take care of her and tell her that her car is at my place."

I saw him nod, before opening the door and disappearing into the condo. 

---

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"You need to stop moving around, Rosie." I said, as I tried to properly carry down to her bedroom. "Or else, I'm going to drop you."

That seemed to do the trick because she stopped moving, sporting a pout on her face. She began to snuggle into my shoulder, holding me tighter and I couldn't help but feel my cheeks redden by this. 

Trying to distract myself from the unwanted feelings surfacing, I focused on opening her bedroom door. 

When I successfully did so, I went into her room and gently placed her down on her bed. I moved to close her bedroom door, but she grabbed my hand, stopping me from doing so. 

"Please don't leave." She whispered.

"I'm just going to close your door." I said, before removing myself from her grasp, and quickly shutting the door.

I stood there for a bit long wondering why I was here at all.

"Kook." Rosie mumbled, silently. 

I sighed, before walking back to her. I stopped dead in tracks when I saw her taking her shirt off. 

"Rosie, what are you doing?" I questioned, before quickly walking over to her to try and put her shirt back on. 

"There's a reason why I'm doing this." Rosie said, as she began to unzip her skinny jeans.