4.

Hi guys!  I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

Rosie's P.O.V.

I SAT ON THE COUCH, wearing my favorite Finding Nemo pajamas and strumming my guitar.  I was attempting to master the song "Really Really" by Winner.  It was constantly on my mind.

Music was my stress reliever.

Right when I was about to sing the first line of the song, someone was knocking on my door.  

I sighed and gently placed my guitar on the couch.  I went up and walked towards the door.  

"Park, we don't have all day.  Hurry up and open the damn door."  An annoying voice said through the door.  

I groaned, loudly.  God, please not today.

"Why are you here?" I asked, the annoyance apparent in my voice. 

"Just open the door." 

Reluctantly, I opened the door to a smirking Jungkook.  Not someone I wanted to see this morning.

"Good morning, chubs."  He said, as he placed his hand on my forehead and pushed me back, walking into the living room.

I gripped onto the door as I stumbled backward.  I glared at his obnoxious figure and let out a loud huff.  

"Why exactly are you here, Jeon?" I asked, as I slammed the door shut.

Jungkook plopped down on my couch and took the guitar that was next to him, he lightly strummed it.  The nerve this guy had.

"Don't we have a date today?"  

I laughed in disbelief.  "Me?  You? A date?"  I let out a loud snort and pretended to wipe a tear.  I stood straight up and marched to him, snatching the guitar from him.  "That will never happen."

He only gave me a funny look.  "I don't want to go either, Park.  It's for Jisoo and Namjoon."

That shut me up.  

I let out a loud groan.  "Right, this is for Jisoo and Namjoon."

"So. Get ready, we will be leaving in 10 minutes." 

--

"I'm ready."  I walked out go my bedroom, wearing a tired look on my face.  I threw on the first thing I saw in my closet.  I was just going to go on a "date" with Jungkook, I didn't really care about how I looked.  

I was wearing a red and white cropped sweater with blue jean shorts, and my feet were in red high top vans.  My dark brown locks were in boxer braids, and only minimal makeup was applied. 

"Finally!" Jungkook exclaimed, as he set aside my guitar and got up from my couch

I ignored him and headed straight towards the door, slowing down a bit so that Jungkook would be ahead of me.  I turned to lock the door.