7.

Rosie's P.O.V.

HE GLARED AT ME AND SHOOK HIS HEAD, annoyance plastered all over his face. "We dated for two years, something happened and we ended it. That's all."

I glared at him, due to how vague he was being. "You're a dick, Jeon." I frowned, and punched his arm.

"Ow!" He shouted, nursing his arm. "Was that necessary?" He punched my arm bak.

"Ow!" I shouted, nursing my own arm and shoving Jungkook with my other arm.

"I'm driving, you loser." He pushed me back.

"You're the loser."

--

It has been a few weeks since the Ji Eun situation, Jisoo and Namjoon chose the venue I selected. I taunted Jungkook about that, much to his annoyance.

"Do you understand that seeing you 24/7 makes my head hurt?" Jungkook asked me, him laying on the couch upside down with his head hanging off the edge, watching the tv intently.

"Do you know how sick and tired I am of being around you all the time?" I retorted, my eyes glued on the tv. Watching the soccer game was more entertaining than looking at his infuriating figure.

Jungkook sat up from his position. "Do you know what I think?" He questioned, looking at me.

I cocked my eyebrow at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I think you have a big, fat crush on me."

My eyes immediately snapped to his, gaping at what he had said. "You're insane for thinking that."

He only smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed in disbelief. "In your dreams, Jeon."

"I see the way you look at me." He prodded.

"With mortification and hate?"

"With love and lust."

I grabbed the remote near me and threw it at him, aiming for his crotch.

He, sadly, caught the remote. "You're just in denial right now, but that's fine. It'll eventually dawn on you."

"I seriously don't know what's wrong with you but-"

The ringing on Jungkook's phone cut me off. He picked it up. "Hello?" He answered and as the voice on the other line delivered a message, his face slowly filled up with sadness.

"I see. I'll be there." He quickly hung up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worriedly. The worry in his face was apparent, as he got up.

He ignored me and hurriedly walked towards the door.

"Damn." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"Ah." A realization dawned on me. He told me a few minutes before our little argument that his car was in a repair shop.

"Where to?" I asked, grabbing my car keys and looking at him, expectedly.

"No need." He gritted his teeth, his jaw and fists were clenched.

He left, slamming the door behind him.

"Well, then." I cocked an eyebrow at his abrupt action and placed my car keys on the counter.

I heard the door open again, revealing Jungkook. "Springly Hospital."

I nodded, following Jungkook who already walked out of the door.