10.

A/N: I changed Rosie's crush to Chanyeol.

Rosie's P.O.V.

ROSIE'S LIVING ROOM

ROSIE'S LIVING ROOM

FRIDAY

Tonight was the night.

I couldn't be more excited to go on a date with Chanyeol. I was dancing around my condo as I got ready three hours before he was going to pick me up. This was my first date in a long time and the last one I had was in high school, a few years back.

I put on minimal make up and let my hair flow down in loose waves. I was already wearing a fitted grey dress with dark gray stripes and I decided to paired it off with black flats. I had no idea where we were going, so I wanted to be play it safe.

 I had no idea where we were going, so I wanted to be play it safe

I jumped in surprise, as I heard loud knocking. Turning the music off, I glanced at the clock. My heart was pounding, as I realized Chanyeol was a half an hour early. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, before I grabbed my purse and opened the door.

"Hi, you're early." I greeted, with a smile on my face. When I finally saw who it was, my eyes nearly bulged out of its sockets.

Jungkook stood there, with a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a checkered cardigan. He cocked an eyebrow at me, giving me a once over. "Where are you going?"

All of my excitement drained as I continued to look at the irritating figure in front of me. "Why are you here?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"We always meet up on Fridays to plan the wedding." Jungkook said, pushing past me as he made his way to the kitchen to get himself a glass of orange juice. "Remember?"

"Not tonight, Jeon." I said, as I went over to him and took the glass from his hand, placing it on the countertop.

He picked up the glass of orange juice and raised an eyebrow. "Why is that?"

I took his glass again and placed it on the sink. "You don't need to know, Jeon. Now, please leave." I said, moving behind him to push him to the door.