1.

Rosie's P.O.V

I IMMEDIATELY DROVE TO JISOO'S HOUSE. She called, telling me that she had great news, so I paused my FRIENDS marathon and quickly left my condominium. 

I knocked on Jisoo's door as soon as I got there and Jisoo quickly answered it, as if she was waiting by it.

"Someone's way too excited to see me."  I replied, as I clearly saw how ecstatic she was.  I stepped into her house and shut the door.

"Rosie!"  Jisoo exclaimed, throwing her arms around me tightly. 

"Oomph!"  I stumbled back at the impact my dainty friend managed to surprise me with and couldn't help but laugh at her giddiness. 

"Please tell me the great news now, before I die from suffocation."  I choked out, and with that Jisoo immediately loosened her tight hold on me. 

She let out a giggle and plopped down next to me. 

I shook my head at her absurdity and proceeded to sit up.  "So, what's the 'great news' you wanted to tell me?"  I eagerly questioned her. 

"Well..."  Jisoo adjusted the necklace on her neck, a big diamond ring on her ring finger. 

"No way!" I gasped, my eyes widened with excitement. 

Jisoo grinned, "Namjoon finally had the balls to propose to me last night."

We both squealed, jumping up and down in excitement. 

"About damn time!" I smiled, and rubbed Jisoo's hand in comfort, as I saw her getting teary eyed. 

"Right!  I can't believe it's finally happening,"  She threw me a smile, "which reminds me, you have to plan my wedding!"

I was thrown off guard.  "Me?  Your wedding?"  I was baffled at the fact that Jisoo trusted me to plan an event that is so significant to her.  I'm terrified that I might fail her. 

"Yes, you!  C'mon, Rosie.  You are the #1 Wedding Planner in the nation for a reason."  Jisoo insisted.

I chewed on my bottom lip, "Fine."  I finally gave in.

Jisoo jumped for joy, clapping her hands together.  "Thank you!  This wedding is going to be the best.  I can just tell."

______________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungkook, there's something I need to tell you."  Namjoon stated, as he paused the soccer game he was watching and turned to his side to look at me. 

Barely casting him a glance, I gave him a nod and returned to my book. 

Suddenly, the book was yanked from my hands and thrown behind Namjoon. 

"I need to tell you something."  Namjoon said, annoyance present in his facial features. 

"Joon!  You lost my page." 

"I'm getting married."  My eyes grew large at his statement. 

I didn't expect him to actually propose to her.

"Congratulations, bro!  Took you some time."  I laughed, as I got up and ruffled his hair.

Jisoo was a lovely girl, who made Namjoon happy.  But the one thing that bothered me, though, was the fact that her best friend was Rosie Park.

"Fuck you." He shoved me away and rushed to the mirror to fix his hair. 

I sighed and sat on top of the couch, waiting for him to stop being a narcissist.  If Jisoo was here, she'd probably chew him out for paying more attention to the mirror than to her.