• Chapter Eleven •

*Stef's Point of View*

After the long 2 hour drive, we arrived at our hotel. We grabbed our luggage out of the trunk, and rolled it behind us as we walked in to check in.
Lena got us checked in as I stood near the counter, looking through the window. There was a gorgeous beach not too far from the hotel, and something told me we were probably going to end up walking along it.

Lena walked over and handed me my key to our room. As we walked to the elevator, she took my hand in hers, and smiled. We stepped into the spacious elevator, and pressed the number for the floor we would be on.

The large doors re-opened, revealing a long hallway. As we made our way towards our room, Lena started talking about some sight-seeing things they had.

We stood in front of the door to our room, and opened it. Inside, there was a large bed, and spacious bathroom. The walls were painted a calming shade of beige, and the curtains flowed down the windows.

I sat down on the edge of the bed, and pulled Lena down with me. I put one of my hands on her waist, and the other behind her head, pulling her closer to me. I placed a long, passionate kiss on her soft lips, and we sat there with our foreheads together for a few minutes.

"I noticed there's a beach not too far from here, if you wanted to go." I said, smiling. I knew it was cliche of me to want to walk along the edge of it, with the water splashing onto my toes, while holding my wife's hand and walking alongside her. But we hadn't been able to do much with me being called into work on my days off.

"Sounds perfect." Lena said, smiling. She placed another kiss on my lips, and got up to put on her swimsuit. She came out of the bathroom in her peach colored bikini, her small stomach poking out.

I got up and put my teal colored bikini on, and grabbed our towels. We each put on our swimcovers, and made out way out to the car.

------

*Lena's Point of View*

I took Stef's hand as we placed our towels and swimcovers on the beach. We walked down to the shoreline, and began to walk across it. The sunset shone beautifully on the water, and I never wanted this moment to end. I sighed contently, and looked at Stef.

Stef looked at me, and smiled. She stopped walking for a moment, and turned to face me. She grabbed my other hand.

"I love you, Lena. I've loved you since the day I met you, and I'll never stop loving you." She said, as she placed a kiss on my lips.

I kiss her passionately, and pull away.
"I love you, Stef. I'm so lucky to get to call you my wife." I smiled, and kissed her again.

We made our way back to the car with our things in hand, and drove back to the hotel. Once we got back to our room, we changed into our pajamas, and laid down in the bed.

Stef moved closer to me, and wrapped an arm over my body, holding my hand.