Chapter 51 - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Chapter 51 – I will Always Love You 

I loved you then.

And I love you now.

I always have.

And I always will

Today, tomorrow, forever and beyond

Until the end of time

Theres only one thing that I know will be the same in my being

No matter where I go, or where I am

And I know that you already know this,but its for me to say and for you to know again

That – I will always Love you!

....................................

Three Months Later

Ritz-Carlton,Berlin – Germany

10.00 PM

Khushi finished signing the documents Sia had brought to her, in her room at the Ritz and she asked with a small smile – " is there anything else for now?? I leave for Interlaken tomorrow..."

Sia gave her a small smile – "im sorry to make a visit so late in the night, I don't know how it slipped my mind to get these signed by you, earlier today...and this will be all for now, we are sorted for a couple of months, until you visit again, and apart from that if theres anything else, I will get in touch with you over a video call, as usual..."

Khushi gave her a small smile – " no worries, like you know, im happy to help, and im happy to see the progress, and id like to congratulate your team for that..."

Sia gave her a small smile – "well , id like to thank you for your understanding and support, if you hadn't agreed to watch over it...but I am happy you did, Arhaan Sir chose well,he was right when he told me that it had to be you, only you he could trust, his last wish with...",and she paused as she added softly – " he really loved you..."

Khushi sighed – " I know...",and she added softly – " I just hope hes at peace where ever he is.."

Sia gave her a reassuring smile – " I am sure he is...",and then she pulled Khushi in for a brief side hug – " ill see you around next time ok? Take care, have a safe flight...say goodbye to your fiancé too, hes been very understanding and supportive...thank him from my side, once again will you please...??"

Khushi smiled – " ofcourse, I will...",and then she saw Sia leave.

Khushi finally walked to the window of her room,and she looked out at the lights of a busy city life that shone so brightly through the darkness of the night, and she closed her eyes for a few seconds.

It had been three months since Arhaan's death, and it had taken her a while to get the shaky feeling out of her head,that he had indeed died in her arms.She wouldn't have been able to get through it without Arnav's support, he had been there for her , counselling her at every step, that Arhaans sudden death wasn't her fault. It was a choice he had made for himself, and she could not go on a guilt trip, blaming herself for anything. And not just that , he had also been very supportive when Sia had first called two months ago, stating that Khushi would need to come to Berlin, in order to sort out some formalities with the trust. He had come with her, and ever since then, he had been a constant support system for her, guiding her at every step, when she seeked his advice. In her heart, she knew, that in those last moments, Arnav had also set himself free of all the hatred his heart for Arhaan and the gruesome past, the very fact that he accompanied her everytime she had to visit Berlin, was a testimony of that fact.