CHAPTER 38 - HEART TO HEART

Chapter 38 -Heart to Heart

I Think it should be deemed as a Law by now,

Its about Time, isn't it??

For there has to be a law out there, that States

That the Conversation's that happen in between Two Hearts, will perhaps,always remain - the most mesmerising,and awe-inspiring engima ,till the end of time.

Its really strange

How sometimes, you don't really need any words to communicate what you want, for it will reach its destination, nonetheless, either through the eyes, which are the window to a soul, or sometimes, through that telepathic silence.

And Its really strange, how sometimes, you could probably use all the words in your dictionary or even from the Oxford Dictionary, and you will still not be able to communicate what you want, or have its desired affect, on that Heart of your interest.

Its even more strange

That how in a moment of time, the heart that our heart was closest too, the heart that could once understand our silence, found that path, that led it so far away,that there really was no way,that could lead your heart, to it.

For sometimes, two hearts can be physically miles apart, yet close,

And at times, physically close, yet miles apart.

But despite all these complications,

The most meaningful , soul shakening kind of conversations happen to take place, in between two Hearts, and not the minds.

Just makes me wonder, does the heart really have some kind of a language of its on??

Maybe, yes.

And that Love is probably just a prime alphabet or vowel, of that unidentified unexplanaible but surely the most illogical nonscientific-existing language.

For it really does seem like a language, that comprises a lot of other intense elements that are yet to be discovered by mankind.

Just also,makes me wonder that In the the matters of the Hearts,

which distance really is short or long,

is it all that miles across the roads,

Or is it that distance across the seven sea's

or the whole globe??

Or is it just that ever so significant distance in between the hearts?

And so, it most likely holds true

That Just Like

there's nothing more closer, than the Union of Two hearts

There's probably no distance longer

than the distance, that stands marked between two pained Hearts.

..............................

The Next Day - Noon

(Khushi's room)

Khushi looked at her brother as he said - " Khushi, here is your phone..."

Khushi took her phone from his hand as she switched it on and she said - " thanks bhaijaan, you are the best, but I had left this at the hotel , how did you get it??"