Chapter 33 - THE MIRROR OF THE PAST

Note -

Hey Guys,

Firstly Thank you so so much for all the Love and Support.

Ok, so I wanted to make a few explanations about the events of the Last Chapter.

Coming to Khushi first - She has forgiven Arnav for real, yes there is a part of her that will always be in love with him, always, but after all that has happened,she strongly feels that this kind of platonic ,intense,love is only capable of giving pain to each other,that its not right for the two of them, to be in Constant pain,hence the leap into marking a boundary,and being with Arhaan,because she knows even though Arnav doesn't believe in marriages, the sacredness of a matrimony is a line,a boundary he will never cross.She wants to save both herself and him from the constant pain,but she doesn't realise for now is that the only way they can do that, is by being with each other.

Zoya - She is deeply guilty about what happened, and it tears her apart to know that she was the one is responsible for the wedge in between of her and Asad,so right now she is in a very very vulnerable state of both in her mind and heart,due to both family and personal problems.So she is trying to do her best to make up for the blunder,and also letting herself go with the flow of how things are happening.

Coming to Arnav - Arnav Singh Raizada,has finally evolved into the person he could be, that he was in his heart before the tragedy struck,but with a very very heavy price to pay. Like explained before he only let Khushi go because he believes he cant make her happy and Arhaan can.He had wished something else for himself and Khushi, but for the first time, he deceided to let destiny overrule his decision only because he loves Khushi so deeply.It happens like that ,the people who dont believe in love, end up falling in it , in the most deepest way, and its just one way into it, there is no turning back,and so no matter what, Arnav will always love only Khushi.

Coming to Asad - Like Dilshaad mentioned, that darkness is inside of him,and when he it takes over, he will destroy himself and everything round him, and its unfortunate but Zoya has kind of pushed him over the cliff back into it.He is heartbroken and shattered,because he did from his heart forgive her from his heart for the Lie of her name,and even after that the accusations that were hurled at him, broke him deeply,and although he loves Zoya intesly , he also hates her now and wishes to hurt her and break her too.Also the reason why he made love to her, was actually due to his emotions overruling him because in his heart he knew that that would be the last time he had Zoya with him,and the true emotion was that he wanted to store every memory of that expression of their beautiful love, which was now broken.However, yes, it is a point of concern,though if you see from the other side.He is taken over by darkness completely and no light can reach him now, its sad but as Khushi worst fear that her brother's darkness never deserved to see the light of the day again, has finally come true.

Ok guys, so i just wanted to get these things cleared, because as a writer I want to put across what and why Iv penned down things in a particular way,since you all give so much time and love to my work, its only fair that I should be clear about why ,what is happening.

............

Chapter 33 - The Mirror of the Past

The Past.

There is always something enigmatic about it.

Its Happened, Its Gone,

But then how is it that it still always Remains??

Maybe because no matter what,

Thats how its supposed to be, that's how its meant to be.