Chapter 25 - As Long As You Love Me

Chapter 25 - As Long as You Love Me

Four Days later

Friday - Noon -Germany

Arhaan sipped his coffee,and he glanced out the glass window of his office into the streets,he smiled,as he spotted a couple hug,and another couple embrace and kiss.

Love.

He had always believed in it,he had always wanted it to happen to him,and it had hadn't it? He had met the most beautiful woman,he had given her his heart,he loved her with all his heart,and he knew she cared for him, but now that he had time to rethink everything,he didn't know, if she had been in love with him himself.And maybe just maybe, what she had done was the right thing,but then why did it hurt so much.He had only messaged her once informing her that he had reached,and as much as he missed her, he didn't call her or message her, because he needed this time to think and sort himself in his head.

Just if there was anyone in this world, who could make him feel better right now?? No one could, he only knew, that there was only one person that could,and that was Khushi.He couldn't blame her at all, he had known everything, and yet he couldn't control himself from falling for her the way he had,she had never lead him on falsely, and the minute she thought she was going too, she broke up with him,she was righteous, she always did the right thing.But the only thing, he didn't know how to handle was himself,he had no idea, how to get her out of his system,and maybe deep down he didn't even want too.Maybe it was all his fault to dream too big.It pained him greatly, but it was a pain he wanted to embrace.He took a deep breath,as he sat back in his chair,and finally what'sapped her -

"Hi Khushi..."

He got a reply within the next two minutes, as she was online.

Khushi : "Hi Arhaan, thank god you messaged,i didn't because maybe i thought you didn't want to hear from me..."

Arhaan quickly wrote - "No, nothing like that Khushi, just needed some time out,some space to think about what had happened.

Khushi : Oh Arhaan im so sorry, i know i hurt you,but i didn't want to hurt you further later on, i had a feeling I would,please dont hate me.

He smiled,almost sadly,god how was he going to keep away from her?? but he knew he had too, for some more time,and so he wrote -

"No, i dont khushi, relax,and also i wanted you to know, i wouldn't be coming back as planned, a few more days here, some work has come up.

Khushi : Oh, i understand, its alright.Just take care ok?"

Arhaan: yeah, you too, take care Khushi.

He sighed,as he leaned back in his chair, he really needed to take care of both his heart and mind.

..........

Friday - 5PM - AR Desingns

Arnav finished his meeting and he watched Akash and Aman, walk out his cabin, and it was right then he spotted his elder sister, as she asked from the door - "Can i come in chotte??"

He smiled as he said - " oh di, since when do you need permission, please come..."

Anjali smiled and walked in - " ofcourse, i need to its office hours, anyway, i just finished the meeting regarding our CSR activities, this month, went well..."

Arnav smiled - " happy to hear that di, thats why i leave that to you, and you excel wonderfully...so whats up?? want to have tea??"

Anjali smiled - " yeah please..."