Chapter 23 - Risking It All

Chapter 23 - Risking it All

Delhi - Midnight

Asad twisted in bed, and he looked at his phone, it was midnight and somehow he was unable to sleep, and it had everything to do with the fact that his wife, wasn't there with him,next to him.He smiled at that,at that very thought and word - His Wife.He closed his eyes, and he remembered their time here, in his room, this very afternoon.She really was the best to have happened to him,and now he was really missing her next to him.They had just hung up over the phone, half an hour back,but he couldn't get any sleep,and he knew his mother was fats asleep,he really wanted to see her now,he just had too. He looked at his watch, it was past midnight, what if Zoya would have slept??

Well, then he would wake her up,because he needed to see her once more, so that he could really believe what all had happened wasn't a dream.He quickly went to the washroom,and dressed up in his tracks and shirt,and made his way out of the house.

.......

12.30 PM

Zoya heard her phone ring, and she groaned, she had just fallen asleep,she was tired, really tired, she picked up her phone, and the minute she saw Asad's name flashing on the screen she picked it up in an instant as she said - " Asad, whats up?? all ok...?

She heard his voice - " no, not ok Zoya.."

Zoya rubbed her eyes as she asked - "whats wrong..??"

"Whats wrong is, that i couldn't sleep,because i missed you, I want to see you...", came his quick reply.

Zoya - " i miss you too, but how can we, you know its not possible, why don't we just talk until you sleep??"

"No way, Zoya, I'm reaching your house, in five minutes..."

All sleep vanished, as Zoya exclaimed in shock - " Asad, are you freaking insane,my house?? at this time of the night..."

She heard his laugh as he said - " oh silly, i mean, ill wait for you at the bend, at the end of your road...come fast, i cant be very patient right now..."

Zoya almost smiled, she really did want to see him too,but she said - " Asad, ok how do I sneak out at this time, you know the security...at my house is crazy, you are going to get me killed..."

"Thats the last thing i want, but right now, Zoya i need to see you, pls think of something,im already here....come fast..."

Zoya shot up in bed as she said - " ok fine, wait for me, let me see around if everyone is asleep, ill sneak out from the backgate, i have caught the guard sleeping a couple of times...good that i haven't fired him yet, maybe i can use his dream time to my advantage..."

"Great, i knew there isn't a thing my wife cant take care off..."

Zoya smiled- My Wife.She loved the sound of that so so so much. "ok, now bye..."

Zoya quickly put on her jacket over her pjs,and she stepped out her room,there was pin drop silence.Thank God,she started to make her way slowly towards the backgate,and then she saw the guard fast asleep, and so she tip toed silently across him, opened the small door in the side of the main gate,and stepped out,and heaved a sigh of relief.She had just successfully sneaked out of her house past midnight -gosh what more would the love of this man make her do,she had no freaking idea.

......

Asad tapped his fingers impatiently on the wheel,and it was right then he spotted Zoya,and he smiled,she was walking towards him,and she had this sort off a look of confusion on her face that he loved,and he grinned as he watched her open the door to his car,and get in,and she looked at him confused as she said - " really Asad??at this hour, what could be so important??lucky for us,that this are gets silent around this time, or id have been dead..."