CHAPTER 49 - Forever with You

Chapter 49 – Forever with You

I have often dreamed of A Forever and Always.

A Forever with You.

I feel bolder, now that my cuts have healed with time

I have always kept you with me

Always in my mind, always in my heart

You are a part of my soul, and you always will be

And I know that, theres nothing more in this moment,that I want more than –

A Forever with You.

Now and Always.

................................

Next Day

Khushi smiled as she watched Arnav walk over to their table in the cafetaria of Dr Satish's center, and as he placed her tea in front of her and sat down across of her, with his coffee , she bent forward and kissed him on the cheek taking him by surprise as she spoke – " you are spoiling me way too much...but not that I complain..."

Arnav smiled as he sat back in the chair feeling the relief that he had never felt before – "well, I do plan do spoil you even more..."

Khushi grinned – " really??..", and she continued with a mischevious grin – " what if you start complaining maybe a year down the line stating how pampered and spoilt iv become, then what huh??"

Arnav grinned – " well , not that I would ever complain of this, I love to do these little things for you, just like I know you love to do all the little things you do, for me each day.."

Khushi sipped her tea as she asked – " really?? You notice??"

Arnav – "ofcourse, I do, and honestly its your gentle reminder that pops up everyday on my screen that reminds me to take my medicines on time..so lets just promise, that we shall both continue to spoil each other with these little things, and none of us has the right to complain..."

Khushi grinned – "Im totally kool with that, im not the one who has a complaining gene anyway.."

Arnav grinned – " really? So you mean, I do??"

Khushi – " ok to be fair, you kind off don't really have the gene, but you are always complaining about how I don't have enough time for you..."

Arnav, caught hold of her hand across the table – " well you know you didn't, in the past couple of months, you definitely didn't, god, how I had to chase you down.."

Khushi rolled her eyes – " ok now you are exaggerating it ok, anyways you know that was different, and now it will be different..."

Arnav grinned – " yeah, and I really am a happy man about that, im so glad all the hiding bit is over, and if I may ask, will you now just come to me whenever I want you too, like say if we are with our families, and all of a sudden I ask you to accompany me to my room for a talk, will you walk up and come immediately?"

Khushi gaped at him in mischief – " god you are shameless, and you will make me just like you, but to answer you, if you are discreet in the way you ask me too, maybe I will, but if you will embarrass me in front of everyone, then you might not get what you wish..."

Arnav grinned – " why are you getting so good at your negotiation's huh?? Lets see, I promise not to create scenes often, but after all this torture you have made me go through, maybe once in a while , I will..."

Khushi smiled – "maybe, just maybe, id like that..."

Arnav – " I cant wait for you to be home now, by my side, forever, that's exactly where you belong.."