Chapter 5 - A Pinch of Jealousy and Some Fireworks

Chapter 5 – A Pinch of Jealousy and Some Fireworks.

Cyclones Happen.Earthquakes Happen.Tornadoes Happen, because they are by default a part of Nature. Similarly Jealousy happens , because it is by default a part of Love, as ironical it may seem but yes it is. Its funny how jealousy usually plays the role of a catalyst in the chemical balancing game of emotions, which our heart starts to play with our minds, under the flag of the good old glorious Love. And its really amusing if you were to think of how, jealousy starts its job, at first it starts slowly, making you feel uneasy, and makes you wonder and question your very own emotions, even makes you think if you were crazy.And then it starts to progress and it usually never really misses its target, and that's usually when we realize that you can only be Jealous of someone, who has the attention of that one person of your interest, the attention which you ought to want for yourself, and then like the catalyst it is – it leaves you with no choice and forces you to visit the places of the heart , which you never knew existed, but the places you gotta visit, in order to come back to yourself. Jealousy is like that flight of the Global Airline of Love, because ultimately it will take you to that destination your heart seeked, and it is then eventually with time do we learn that it isnt just a emotion, it's a very useful emotion indeed and in the Receipe for Love, even a pinch is enough to kickstart the Fireworks.

.........................

Three Days Later –

Saturday – London – 10 AM

Khushi sipped her coffe and she watched Arnav drink his whilst he browsed his phone and she felt her mind wondering about to the thought once more that , getting comfortable and closer to Arnav Singh Raizada was definetly unhealthy for her life, and she outright knew it. A week before, he had stormed into her life , and changed every dam thing about it upside down, including the fact that she was concealing her identity from him.She immediately scolded her mind to wander around the trechourous logic and she resumed her attention to think of how so much had happened in these past one week, and also ever since she had started spending more and more time with Arnav , in the past three days , they both started to get more comfortable around each other, and she felt herself open up to him quite easily and she was also happy about the fact he was different with her, than his usual self.There were times at AR when he would come over to talk to her, everyone around would look at her or rather them in disbelief and actually go to exclaim the fact that they had never seem him talk to anyone the way he did with Khushi, except for his family ofcourse.She had felt pure happiness ofcourse in that one moment , and although his intense gazes and looks still gave her goosebumps and made her feel as if there were something more he always wanted to say, and she tried to think what would be going on in his mind and right then she saw him look up and catch her in the middle of her staring at him , like he had so many times in the past few days and he said grinningly – " ohk then, well this time I definetly got ahave something weird on my face..."

Khushi looked away , embarrassed and then she said to her defense – " why, cant I look at you? Kya Arnav Singh Raizada ko dekhne ke liye tax lagta hai?

Arnav smiled at that and put his phone away and said, teasinly – " well, I guess not...so yeah I guess you can continue to stare at me, like you were.." and he watched her mouth go in the usual O , which he founf extremely adorable and she said – " well I was not staring for starters, I was, ..i was just thinking something and you happened to sit right across, and my eyes just happened to look in your direction, that's all..."

Arnav laughed as he heard her say those words and he looked at her in awe and asked – " seriously , how would anyone come up with a thing like that?"

Khushi grinned mischeviously – " well ..." and before she could say anything further her phone beeped and she turned her attention to the phone and started to type away, and Arnav took that opportunity to gaze at her.