Chapter 15 - Giving Up

Chaper 15 - Giving Up

Just sometimes, we all have wondered in our lives, that what if giving up on something was indeed the only way out.Giving up on something or someone you love, is indeed the easiest way out, for its more difficult to face the battle of emotions within.And holding on, is indeed for the brave hearts.

They say, in the face of true love, you just don't give up,thats a great thing, but how long can one hold on to something all alone, if the object of your affection, has let it all go.So maybe it is debatable statement right there when they say, that sometimes, in the face of true love, you don't just give up or maybe you just should.

............

London - 8.00 Am

Asad ruffed his air,gosh was he tired.He was exhausted, and he couldn't believe that he had spent the entire night out, walking around,and then just sitting by himself out on the bench,trying to sort himself out,trying to sort his emotions. Every promise he had made to Zoya, the woman he loved echoed in his head, every memomry, of her, with her, had been replaying in his head,along with the latest revelation, that the woman he loved, belonged to the family he had vowed to destroy.

Zoya was, Zoya Singh Raizada.

He was angry and hurt, for sure, but even amidst all that, he couldn't get his heart to stop thinking of her to stop beating for her.He really had beared everything to this woman,his mind,body and soul.And she had too,even amidst everything he knew she had. His little sister, Khushi, who had made him see things from her perspective, had been right too.Zoya had risked everything for him, just for him.He knew her brother way too well, he knew he hated his family too, with the same intensity s he he did.If he were to find out about his little sister and him,he would be furious. A sadistic smile almost came up his lips, as he realised that nothing would hurt Arnav Singh Raizada more,than seeing his little Zoya with him.He could only imagine the same, if the scenario was reversed,even the thought gave him shudders, if that playboy Raizada was anywhere within a mile of Khushi, it would be unacceptable for him,for obviously, he knew of his reputation very well, thats how Arnav had always been, even when they were best friends, he had always been flirtatious,and a playboy back then, and that hadn't changed in the last ten years, he had only worsened, with all his flings and only physical benefit relationships he shared with the numerous models at AR.He would never allow that filth of a playboy, within even a kilometre radius of Khushi.He shoved the possibility aside, for that was one thing that was never happening,and for just a second, the old friend in him, did tell him, that to his benefit Arnav had known him very well too, he knew he was a man of his word when it came to love. Infact he had always told him, the same, that he was sure, if he had ever fallen in love, it would be forever, too bad for Raizada, he had fallen irrevocably in love with his little sister, or maybe the situation was too good for him, his sadicious mind which was angry and hurt added.

He snapped out of that thought, as he reminded himself,maybe just maybe he should just listen to his heart here,which would be for the best.He could think of everything later, right now, he just needed to think about the woman he loved. His heart ached, to see her, hold her, touch her, this entire time, he had been out sorting himself out, he hadn't been able to get past the ache in heart, even with just the thought of not being with her.

Not being with Zoya Singh Raizada, was something he couldn't imagine for sure, because his heart belonged to her, he belonged with her.He loved her way too much, to let her name come in the way. He recalled how she had surrendered in his arms, as they had made love, she had trusted him with her love, with her heart, her mind, body and soul, and he couldn't get himself to feel anger anymore, all he felt was love and worry.He felt love, for this woman had indeed risked everything in her life, for him, and worry, for he needed a few answers to get everything straight.