CHAPTER 34 - STANDSTILL

Chapter 34 - STANDSTILL

In our Lives,

A lot of Moments come and Go

And  our Life is nothing short of A Whirlpool of Moments

And then In our Lives

There Comes a A Moment in Time

That Feels Completely Like

A Standstill

It feels like you are Stuck at a Standstill

And that there really is no where else to go.

These Moments are like a Whirlpool

Because they Come in a Whirl

Absorb Everything

Drawing Everything into its Current

And when they finally Pass

There comes a Silent Standstill

And Its probably Ironical

That Time Stands Still Perfectly

In those Moments

That Look Suspiciously

Like The Moments of a Ordinary Life.

Even though there is nothing Ordinary about them.

.........

At The Hospital

Asad and Arnav looked at each other in shock, how would Zoya know, she wasn't there...and they asked together - "whattt did you just say..??"

Zoya mustered softly - " They were the ones who...",and she could register that they understood what she wanted to say and then she gathered all her strength as she said - "Farhaan...he..he is...here...he...has...Khu...khushiii...she helped me..escap..escappee...same...farmhouse...he..was..here...all alonggg...Arhaan is Farhaan...",and just as those words left her mouth, she lost concsiousness,as everything went blank.

The Minute those words left Zoya's mouth, the Doctors had finally managed to shove the stunned Asad and Arnav a little away from her, and then drawn the curtains around her ward,and started to tend to Zoya.

It was that moment,that moment,that seemed like as if everything had come to a stop,as the gravity of the words Zoya had spoken before she lost consciousness struck his mind, and Asad was sure he was as pale as a sheet,and he could only move backward in shock,and fear, no this couldn't be true, surely Zoya couldn't mean what she said.

Arnav felt as if his mind had frozen,just as he heard those words from his sisters mouth.

Farhaan, that Farhaan was here,the man who had killed his father,was here.

He had been here all long.

Arhaan was Farhaan??

And then fear started to grip his being,as he recalled what Zoya had said.

Khushi had helped her escape,which could only mean that they were being held captive.

Khushi, his khushi,was with that criminal right now,the one who had killed Najma and his father.

No, this couldn't be happening, this really couldn't be happening.

He finally instructed himself to move,because he had to mask his emotions in front of Asad, and he looked at Asad, who stood frozen, too stunned, too shocked, and he was as a pale as a sheet.