Chapter 20 - Some Bits and Pieces

Chapter 20 - Some Bits and Pieces

Sunday - Bombay - 9 am

Asad woke up,and he looked at Zoya sleeping next to him, and he smiled,he hadn't slept this peacefully in ages.This woman, was truly the missing piece of the puzzle of his heart.Ever since he had met her, she had slowly picked up all the bits and pieces of his heart that had been scattered in pain,in conflict, in hatred,and she had made him, whole, with her love.She had completed him, in a manner that really amazed him.He loved her so much, so so much.He couldn't be apart from her anymore.She was his,she belonged with him,and it was time he did something about it.It was Zoya, the woman of his dreams, the woman he loved,the woman who deserved to be standing next to him,as his wife. His wife,he grinned,he somehow was already loving the sound of that.

He bent down and kissed her on the nose, he didn't want to disturb her peaceful slumber, and he had to get his plan going.There were a few things that he needed to do, and some arrangements to make, and some calls to make and for that he had to leave.He quickly put on his clothes,and made his way out the room,but not before he left a note for Zoya.

..........

10.30 AM

Zoya woke up ,and she found her hand searching for Asad, but she didn't feel him next to her, and so she shot up in bed,and wondered where could he have gone.She hated the fact that he had left.What could have been so important.She was about to pick up her phone, to call him, right when she spotted a note on the table.She picked it up -

"I know you are mad,because I left, but something really important came up,so I really really had to go,but ill be back by 2.00 PM,and i have the day planned for us.I didn't wake you up, for it would be really cruel of me to not let you sleep in the morning, since i didn't let you have almost any sleep last night.And now, i know you will blush, and I hope i was there to kiss you already.But, i will see you at Two.I love you, Asad."

She smiled,to herself,and laid back in bed.And the memories of last night,came back gushing to her mind, how he had drove her insane with passion, as they had made love over and over again.She loved him so so much,and she could feel it in her being.She smiled,she never thought she was capable of loving someone like this, this crazy passionate insane strong beautiful love.Sometimes, it just consumed her so strongly, that she didn't know how to handle it.She could not even think of existing without him, and thats precisely why, she had too now do something, for their future.There were times she had mentally literally have to shut her heart because all she wanted to do was, rush to her brother, and tell him about everything,but she knew he wasnt ready to listen,atleast not now.And now she had to do something, for sure, she couldn't just sit back and let the two important men in her life, go on like this, she had to cook up a plan once her brother was back from London,a plan that would make the two of them come face to face, and talk about the past.And face the fact,that they cant change what had happened, they had to put this behind them.She knew it would be really difficult,but she had to take her chances,because her future depended on it.The constant fear that ruled Asad, that he could loose her, would simmer down,if he knew she was making efforts with her family , for him.She knew, he felt as if she didn't put him first,but it was only so,because she felt so torn in between this conflict, that sometimes the reality would really prick her,and make her feel as if she was standing in the middle of nowhere,with Asad on one end,and with her brother on the other.

She quickly got up,and before doing anything else she ordered some breakfast,she was really hungry,and she knew she needed some food in her stomach to make her cook the brilliant plan that could unite her brother and her love, the two long lost best friends.