Chapter 8 - Every Picture Tells A Story

Pictures.Or rather photographs, play a rather important part in our Lives.They capture a moment, a particular one, in the story of our lives, which each one depicting, the story of that very moment, of things used to be.Its a memory, which cannot change, its a memory, which can be powerful,however, the interpretations may differ to each one of us,and thats the catch,the picture might be the same, but it may hold different meanings for different people, and the catch is, if you look deep enough, you will understand, how something as simple as a picture, can really just stand silently in your face, speaking a thousand words to you.

..............

Love smiled as it looked at the picture, in front, and couldn' help but control her laughter, which caused her friends, Fate and Destiny to look up at her,as she heard Fate ask - " What's up with the Laugh, Love??"

Love grinned as she handed the picture to Fate, and as she saw Fate smile, she said - " You get it now, don't you??"

Destiny,took the photo out of Fate's hands, exclaiming - " Yeah right Love, when does Fate get anything in the first place, let me have a look...", and the minute she did, she knew exactly why, Love was laughing.

Love and Destiny looked at Fate, who was still giving them, the confused, I don't know look, and Love finally explained - "You see, how in this picture, we have the three of us smiling and posing happily, and how you can spot,there at the background, my dear Hate, sitting and scowling at us, like he just always does...."

Fate looked at the picture again, and now understood, and couldn't help but control his smile, as he said - " Well, now that just explains, he's always like this,isnt he, always scowling at us, he really Hates us..."

Destiny smiled - " I don't know, about the Hate but I surely know one thing, he doesn't understand us at all..."

Love nodded - "And to that I agree, he isn't supposed to understand us anyway..."

They spotted Hate walking in, with a frown on his forehead, which caused Fate to break into giggles, as he pointed to the picture in his hand and said - " I will give a million dollars , if I can spot any other expression, on your face Hate..."

Hate scowled - " Very Funny, give me that...", and he snatched the picture to see what everyone was so amused about, and he rolled his eyes, and said - "Well, Its not funny, you see every picture tells a story, my intelligent friends, and this very picture, tells how much I have to suffer because of you three and your antics, for I am always left behind, with a mess at my hands, and what do you expect me to do then, dance?? You always leave me with no option,I don't just understand you all, I just hate you guys...grow up will you??", and he walked out , stomping his feet.

Destiny smiled - "Look at him all stomping his feet , he doesn't realise, he is the child in here not us..."

Fate laughed.

Love finally interupted - "Ok enough guys, lets not make fun of him anymore, he may be a child at heart, but he is intelligent, see he just pointed to us, a very intelligent point..."

Fate - "And what is that?"

Love - " That, every picture, tells a story, and we all know that indeed stands true now doesn't it?

Destiny and Fate nodded in agreement and they said in unison - " Oh yeah, every picture, indeed reflect a story , you can spot it if you look deeply enough, thats the key now isn't it? You got to look deep enough..."

Love smiled - " Ofcourse,Deep enough, it is..."

...............

Three Days Later - Thursday